What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Te hoor kii , bismillah ker .

Yar hes only 19 - Shareef bachaa haiii....maybe a picture of Altaf Bhai & Nawaz Shareef in Sauna together would suffice for now ! :undecided:

The real problem lies with societal acceptance , would your parents or family allow it to happen after death in a country like Pakistan ? I dont think so .

Mine would ! :)

You are mullah waley?

I am sure mullah dont know something called foreign policy or foreign relations which are important for any country. Pakistan has strong security relation with china and no its not gulami

Yes and Pakistan should keep relations with China for as long as it needs it. Statements like friendship, honey, and himalayas are a sign of gulami. Remember in 71 China was asked to just move a brigade along the border to scare the Indians and they did nothing, that is what Pakistanis should expect in the future as well but no some of ya actually believe China would help Pakistan go to war with India, same India with which is has tens of billions more in trade with. Wake up guys saachi. :D

I will make it simple this time .

Malaysians are not so different from the rest of the Muslims , as you portray them to be . The Prophet and the Quran said a lot of things and I am aware of them , so what percentile of it is being followed , if the liberals be enlightened ? Yes , I have been there to see them curse others and gloat how they are on the righteous path , didn't like it . I would have believed it , if only , the Malaysians banned the propagation of all sects and not only Shia Islam .
Mind if I ask you what OTHER sect DID you see that has traumatized you?!
Playing dumb is of no use to anybody . You understand fully well , what was done , maam and yes I can sense the bias against a specific sect here since all others do not differ greatly as per you and hence can propagate freely . I do not believe in sects or different version but I am no idealist either .

Agree to disagree though , useless argument this be .
There you go again...Sometimes I really doubt your understanding of simple English or is it just when it comes to religion you turn "SINGLE CHANNEL" ??

Yes and Pakistan should keep relations with China for as long as it needs it. Statements like friendship, honey, and himalayas are a sign of gulami. Remember in 71 China was asked to just move a brigade along the border to scare the Indians and they did nothing, that is what Pakistanis should expect in the future as well but no some of ya actually believe China would help Pakistan go to war with India, same India with which is has tens of billions more in trade with. Wake up guys saachi. :D

You know nothing how country work together and no its not always selfless love/friendship but it work on give and take basis. I assume you are young who got emotional because some Chinese made fun of ur nose or face but read this to get the ideas of history of relationship between china and Pakistan

China

You do not even know the difference between war and warmongering. :pop:

Yes I do. I even quoted the dictionary definition of he word in the thread itself, go and see. :lol:

China is NOT a warmongering nation.

You are mullah waley?

I am sure mullah dont know something called foreign policy or foreign relations which are important for any country. Pakistan has strong security relation with china and no its not gulami

What is the meaning of the word "gulam" that KingMamba is always using?

Talon it was so nice having you on here today, just lik old times :P
ttys :P
Aww man! Is it time for the coconut to roll back into the molehill?! :rofl: yea...was nice short chat though I wasnt given as much attention as @Hyperion :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom