What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind if I ask you what OTHER sect DID you see that has traumatized you?!

There you go again...Sometimes I really doubt your understanding of simple English or is it just when it comes to religion you turn "SINGLE CHANNEL" ??

Trust me , it shouldn't even concern me since this isn't happening in my country . But when this leads to more curbs on religious freedom in the West or Pakistan somehow , I wont be hearing the ' unity ' argument . :D Why should the Shia Islam traumatize anybody ? Just a sect , like dozens of others . The debate became useless when you failed to understand that this is a crackdown on only one sect , not others . You dont even acknowledge that they exist .

Leave it , I would say . You are making Shias - an exceptional case which I disagree with , that is it . I got your points but I have my reasons to disagree with you .

ghulam = slave :D

KingMamba is so pro-American that he wears two American flags, and he is accusing other people of being slaves? :no:

I don't get it. Has China sent in military drones to kill Pakistani people? No, that was America.

Has China invaded 3 Muslim countries in the past decade? No, that was America. With over a million dead civilians in the Iraq war alone.

Has China forced Pakistan into a War? No, that was America.

Yet KingMamba loves America and hates China, I don't get it.

KingMamba is so pro-American that he wears two American flags, and he is accusing other people of being slaves? :no:

I don't get it. Has China sent in military drones to kill Pakistani people? No, that was America.

Has China invaded 3 Muslim countries in the past decade? No, that was America. With over a million dead civilians in the Iraq war alone.

Has China forced Pakistan into a War? No, that was America.

Yet KingMamba loves America and hates China, I don't get it.

You remember ephone? :P

People have different opinions..its his personal opinion and dont mean we all agree with him :)

Trust me , it shouldn't even concern me since this isn't happening in my country . But when this leads to more curbs on religious freedom in the West or Pakistan somehow , I wont be hearing the ' unity ' argument . :D
Oh you just blasted what Malaysia is doing to global level...

Why should the Shia Islam traumatize anybody ? Just a sect , like dozens of others . The debate became useless when you failed to understand that this is a crackdown on only one sect , not others . You dont even acknowledge that they exist .
Apparently you have not gone to Malaysia had you even step foot there you would realize how what you have been repeating and recently wrote sounds RUBBISH to one who has lived there fro a while! The debate useless when you FAILED to understand what IS happening in Malaysia and how that MILLION AND 1 sect was in respect to South Asia and not the Malays....

Leave it , I would say . You are making Shias - an exceptional case which I disagree with , that is it . I got your points but I have my reasons to disagree with you .
There you go again with the victim card...I already asked you WHAT OTHER SECTS in Malaysia are you crying over?!

They are none and Shia have been trying to get a ticket in which they have failed one too many times...once some 20 yrs back and once again now! Ahmedi are already not called Muslim like Most of the Muslim world ....Shia is just not allowed to propagate as it confuses people! And the Malays like it the way they CURRENTLY ARE...SECT-LESS!!

You remember ephone? :P

People have different opionions..its his personal opinion and dont mean we all agree with him :)

You're right. :tup:

But it is just so nonsensical and illogical.

How can he be cheering for America and insulting China, I mean look what America has been doing to Pakistan with drones. It's so ridiculous, China doesn't bring in military platforms to kill your people like America does.

We bring in investment and build infrastructure, even though our Chinese engineers sometimes get killed by militants. We don't ask Pakistan to help us with India, we handle them ourselves like in Chumar.

In fact the only thing we ask, is that Pakistan helps us with ETIM militants who cross the border.

You're right. :tup:

But it is just so nonsensical and illogical.

How can he be cheering for America and insulting China, I mean look what America has been doing to Pakistan with drones. It's so ridiculous, China doesn't bring in military platforms to kill your people like America does.

We bring in investment and build infrastructure, even though our Chinese engineers sometimes get killed by militants. We don't ask Pakistan to help us with India, we handle them ourselves like in Chumar.

In fact the only thing we ask, is that Pakistan helps us with ETIM militants who cross the border.

To be honest i dont know his views about america or china but its his personal views which i don't agree at all thats why i gave him link to read more about history of china-pak relationship. USA dictate Pakistani leadership which is worse than all you mentioned in your posts

Akbar's restaurant chain in the UK is actually quite good value for money.

@Talon

No Quranists or Sufis in Malaysia , to declare it sect less ?

Last edited by a moderator:
most 'Indian' restaurants are pakistani or bangladeshi.. :D

Possible !

My Dad went to the Netherlands along with a delegation of Pakistani Doctors they dined at an Indian Restaurant that turned out to be Pakistani Owned ! Half way through the Dinner my Dad's Colleagues (Pukhtoons from Peshawar), when they found that out, stormed out of the Restaurant aur saaath saaaath bill waiter kei munnh pe maraaa....naturally the rest followed suit !

most 'Indian' restaurants are pakistani or bangladeshi.. :D

gorey still live in era of 1945

they consider all these countries as one

I mean i have been called indian many times even when i told them dozen times that i am Pakistani and India and Pakistan are two different country but no :no:

Bradford, birmingham, Manchester, southhall are good places for asian stuffs and they have great chain of resturants and super markets which are much cheaper than in south of Engalnd where i live which are english dominated areas

Possible !

My Dad went to the Netherlands along with a delegation of Pakistani Doctors they dined at an Indian Restaurant that turned out to be Pakistani Owned ! Half way through the Dinner my Dad's Colleagues (Pukhtoons from Peshawar), when they found that out, stormed out of the Restaurant aur saaath saaaath bill waiter kei munnh pe maraaa....naturally the rest followed suit !
pukhtoon ke saath tumhara kya dushmani hai... khana to khana hota hai sahib.. :what:

Point is kalay engraz Pakistanis and Kaafirs with agendas ruin this forum. :coffee:

Possible !

Beghiarat restaurant owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom