What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mera matlab tha meat dishes india mein muslim ne introduced ki zyada tar kyoon k hindu dharam mein animla ko marna teekh nhi samja jata

Western countries mein indian owner even halal meat se dishes banatey hein to attract muslim customers ..its all about buisness..

I once ate hyderbadi biryani in one of my indian hyderbadi friend and taste was not much different than biryani i ate in pakistan..we all use same stuffs but just ratio of spices and oil is different..phir sweets b ek jaise hein abb samosa indian ho yea pakistani ek jaisa he ha

There are few points I would like to make.

Yes Muslims introduced a number of non veg dishes probably but aesa nahi hain ke Hindu Dharm mein meat dishes maana hain.

It's not about the religion I guess as all Bengali Hindus, be Brahmin or Non Brahmin are meat eaters. You may say in other Indian states, people might be veg, but it's not that religion doesn't permit, if that was the case even we won't have ate.
You can say Buddhists and Jains are pure veg.

We have goat and Buffalo(instead of cow) sacrifice. In fact we have festival where raw goat head is served to the god as part of the rituals. Meat is the main food in that festival.

This is a very old festival coming down from centuries. Earlier probably 100 years back dacoits used to do human sacrifice in front of the goddess, ate meat and then went for the loot.

Halal meat bananeka ek reason hain. Hindus will eat both halal and non-halal. But Muslims will eat only halal. Mera Muslim dosts jab mere ghar mein lunch ya dinner pe aate the, my dad, used to go to a halal shop to get meat during that time, which we all used to eat. Even now in US, all Indian restaurants serve halal meat to attract Muslim customers as well, as Hindus will eat both halal and non-halal.

But yes there's a difference in sacrifice in both the religions.In Hindu religion it's said, meat should be eaten when the animal is sacrificed in one cut, whereas in Islam I guess, it's said that the animal should be sacrificed in 2 and 1/2 cuts. But mostly Hindus are not concerned with this cut type.

Biriyani to har jaaga ka different hain. In India, you'll get Hyderabadi biriyani, Lucknowi Biriyani, Kolkata Biriyani and many more similarly Bangladesh mein Dhakai Biriyani and all taste different, just as Lahore ka biriyani aur Sindhi biriyani ya Karachi ki Biriyani have a difference in taste.

Sorry ye post mein thora language mix ho gaya hain. :D

Below is the pic of the head-rest used in Hindu Temples for animal sacrifice.

8443194767_f05943b671_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No no... actually you really are dead.... it's your "aatma" that is haunting Naswarville...... you want some green and can't get it in hell....... :D

@mastaan @Dillinger M alive guys.....Don't spread rumors. :P

@Hyperion Acha I confirmed something. Midhani has completed development and manufacturing of 2nd gen SCBs, apparently they have been at it since 98. The confirmation was qualified by a further addendum that the 2nd gens do not provide any real appreciable performance improvement, or at least not the kind that we need, over DS blades (which we've been manufacturing for quite some time now). No luck yet on the real thing, 3rd gen SCB, apparently quite a while away- they have the pieces but apparently the BIGGEST block is that there is zilch existing in country capacity to produce such an item on a large scale- which is required to validate the production process- rectify errors in it or even the material sciences involved (assuming that there might be some mistake from the R&D phase itself for the 3rd gen).

No no... actually you really are dead.... it's your "aatma" that is haunting Naswarville...... you want some green and can't get it in hell....... :D
I can get green anywhere. :cool:

Anyone seen Strain Hunters on Youtube ?

Dilli, the level of knowledge required in alloys / material sciences is seriously more complex than decoding the secrets of divine text....... it's not just the process itself, it's years of tinkering.... you have to understand that metallurgy is a 100% practical field, you can't understand anything by just reading something or building upon previous knowledge... this is where time kicks in..... whosoever had a head start, will rule forever...... just look at the Chinese and WS-10/WS-15.... they are having such a tough time, even after having the EXACT BLUEPRINTS of F119 + related research, plus poring in BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS on the project..... tell me why they aren't able to produce viable results?????

If you thought that CE was a tough job, think again.... multiply this by a gazillion times.......

@Hyperion Acha I confirmed something. Midhani has completed development and manufacturing of 2nd gen SCBs, apparently they have been at it since 98. The confirmation was qualified by a further addendum that the 2nd gens do not provide any real appreciable performance improvement, or at least not the kind that we need, over DS blades (which we've been manufacturing for quite some time now). No luck yet on the real thing, 3rd gen SCB, apparently quite a while away- they have the pieces but apparently the BIGGEST block is that there is zilch existing in country capacity to produce such an item on a large scale- which is required to validate the production process- rectify errors in it or even the material sciences involved (assuming that there might be some mistake from the R&D phase itself for the 3rd gen).

Chall bey saaalay.... I know you love the "F-16" variety........ :D

I can get green anywhere. :cool:

Anyone seen Strain Hunters on Youtube ?

Dilli, the level of knowledge required in alloys / material sciences is seriously more complex than decoding the secrets of divine text....... it's not just the process itself, it's years of tinkering.... you have to understand that metallurgy is a 100% practical field, you can't understand anything by just reading something or building upon previous knowledge... this is where time kicks in..... whosoever had a head start, will rule forever...... just look at the Chinese and WS-10/WS-15.... they are having such a tough time, even after having the EXACT BLUEPRINTS of F119 + related research, plus poring in BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS on the project..... tell me why they aren't able to produce viable results?????

If you thought that CE was a tough job, think again.... multiply this by a gazillion times.......

Chall bey saaalay.... I know you love the "F-16" variety........ :D

Waise something very weird happened- at least the word "curious" would describe the incident. I was up at my neighborhood panwari- the owner's kid (16) runs it in the evening after he's back from school- anyway this was before Eid. He starts talking very passionately and launched into a diatribe- apparently one of their clerics wanted to celebrate Eid according to the dates/timings fixed in KSA (apparently the dates/timing are different here)- the said cleric went apeshit trying to enforce that- and his whole community was rather peeved at that- the kid started cursing the cleric saying that he and his fellows had no inclination to follow someone else's itinerary. What's up with that?

Yara, it's about the lunar calendar.... it's the same fight all over the planet..... when is Ramazan over??? is it when the Saudis say, or is it when the moon says...... same crap for over a millennia..... I sympathize with the kid, the cleric in all probability is a brainwashed goon of the Al-Wahab tribe...

Waise something very weird happened- at least the word "curious" would describe the incident. I was up at my neighborhood panwari- the owner's kid (16) runs it in the evening after he's back from school- anyway this was before Eid. He starts talking very passionately and launched into a diatribe- apparently one of their clerics wanted to celebrate Eid according to the dates/timings fixed in KSA (apparently the dates/timing are different here)- the said cleric went apeshit trying to enforce that- and his whole community was rather peeved at that- the kid started cursing the cleric saying that he and his fellows had no inclination to follow someone else's itinerary. What's up with that?

Yara, it's about the lunar calendar.... it's the same fight all over the planet..... when is Ramazan over??? is it when the Saudis say, or is it when the moon says...... same crap for over a millennia..... I sympathize with the kid, the cleric in all probability is a brainwashed goon of the Al-Wahab tribe...

Nah the kid got what he wanted- and so did the other folks- seems like they and the other clerics didn't take to kindly to being told to follow in someone else's steps.

Still it was a bit odd.

You want to experience odd???? Come to Pakistan..... we sometimes have Eid in three different days......... once I remember an odd incident where there was Eid in the city and Ramazan in Cantonment..... beat that.... same city, different schedules..... then don't even get me started on different provinces... etc etc etc.... :blink:

Nah the kid got what he wanted- and so did the other folks- seems like they and the other clerics didn't take to kindly to being told to follow in someone else's steps.

Still it was a bit odd.

You want to experience odd???? Come to Pakistan..... we sometimes have Eid in three different days......... once I remember an odd incident where there was Eid in the city and Ramazan in Cantonment..... beat that.... same city, different schedules..... then don't even get me started on different provinces... etc etc etc.... :blink:

People do what people want to do. Can't be helped. Btw what happened to those scholars KSA was sending over to you folks? :azn:

Are you going to be naughty about that- spotter and scope level naughty? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom