What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DarkPrince........ @RiasatKhan ....... did you guys read the book, 'Banglar Dakat', when you were young ?
I read it and got the dacoit part from that book.
This is the book I am speaking about. I read it, when I was young, :D

Banglar Dakat || online 3D game from Bengal || Chou nach | Animation Companhia, Indian Animation Companhia, Indian Jogo Projeto Companhia, Jogo Projeto Companhia India, Animation Escola India, Animation Treinamento Instituto India, Incorporado Aprese

I never read it but I'm quite sure I've read about Raghu Dakat and Bishu Dakat somewhere can't remember....But this wasn't the story!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah... I've mended my ways and become a pacifist.... :mamba:

People do what people want to do. Can't be helped. Btw what happened to those scholars KSA was sending over to you folks? :azn:

Are you going to be naughty about that- spotter and scope level naughty? :devil:

Nah... I've mended my ways and become a pacifist.... :mamba:

Pacifist.....So a remote-detonated device then? Sounds more efficient.

Btw what happened to the IP pipeline- what was the final call on that- who prevailed?

I bet Gajna bradran ***** it up..... their business interests also include oil & gas from the devils kingdom.....

Pacifist.....So a remote-detonated device then? Sounds more efficient.

Btw what happened to the IP pipeline- what was the final call on that- who prevailed?

@RazPaK

1098064_670277553001102_688012382_n.jpg

i want edi from Admins too :tongue:
@Awesome @WebMaster
smileys-thinking-080140.gif

itny buri website run kurti hy eidi bi nae de sukti:cheesy:

You want to experience odd???? Come to Pakistan..... we sometimes have Eid in three different days......... once I remember an odd incident where there was Eid in the city and Ramazan in Cantonment..... beat that.... same city, different schedules..... then don't even get me started on different provinces... etc etc etc.... :blink:

last year we had exact the same situation. Eid in peshawar city but not in Cantt area. :lol:

@Marshmallow shukar karo kuch to milla. @RazPaK say to aj kal sab ko threats he milti hain. :P

lolz...

btw i always wantd to ask u a question on ur nik? :unsure:

are u dat Lanc Laeeq Aziz Bhatti Shaheed or somthing
smileys-tooth-brushing-116211.gif

dat very popular name in our history:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom