What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
:angry:
31483_10151789908691343_2041786149_n.jpg

Ok fine. :blah:

images

ider k Admins itny kunjus hey that they dont even put a PHOTO of eid Mubarak,which is the most simple yet interestin way to wish ppl eid but they just simply write in black n white color that EId Mubarak all:undecided:,forget abt they givin an edi etc:tongue:

Abhi tk eid mubarkein chal rehi hein- Eid to gai kab ki- Today is office here- :angry:-

People do what people want to do. Can't be helped. Btw what happened to those scholars KSA was sending over to you folks? :azn:

Are you going to be naughty about that- spotter and scope level naughty? :devil:

Apneiii @Hyperion Sahib is just diluting his share of the blame in all of that !

Baluchistan, Punjab, Sindh, Gilgit-Baltistan & AJK have Eid on the same day ! Its our Pukhtoon Brothers & Sisters in KPK who seem to use some special surmaaaaa for their eyes because every year they get to 'see' the Moon one day before the rest of Pakistan & ironically enough most of the time from the same notorious mosque ! :lol:

What is even better is that there are some areas in KPK who instead of having Eid with the rest of KPK have it with the rest of the country instead, as is proper - Talk about being trolled by your own people ! :ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara there is something amiss here.... last eid, even my mom saw the moon back home, with her very own eyes.... I don't know what to say any longer.... if she saw it, then there is no doubt that it's true...... so who is wrong here????.... I seriously don't know..... :blink:

Apneiii @Hyperion Sahib is just diluting his share of the blame in all of that !

Baluchistan, Punjab, Sindh, Gilgit-Baltistan & AJK have Eid on the same day ! Its our Pukhtoon Brothers & Sisters in KPK who seem to use some special surmaaaaa for their eyes because every year they get to 'see' the Moon one day before the rest of Pakistan & ironically enough most of the time from the same notorious mosque ! :lol:

What is even better is that there are some areas in KPK who instead of having Eid with the rest of KPK have it with the rest of the country instead, as is proper - Talk about being trolled by your own people ! :ashamed:

Yara there is something amiss here.... last eid, even my mom saw the moon back home, with her very own eyes.... I don't know what to say any longer.... if she saw it, then there is no doubt that it's true...... so who is wrong here????.... I seriously don't know..... :blink:

Aunty ko kiyaa '47 seiii eikkk din pehleiii nazaaar aaa rahaa haiii ? :unsure:

@RAMPAGE my uncle is stationed exactly where you are going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom