What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw I am thinking of donating All donatable organs if I die. Is it permisible in Islam

To the best of my knowledge , yes . You can always donate the skin to me , I need to weave a new human dress as in ' The Silence of the Lambs ' :D

You look younger than 24....I was thinking 21 - But maybe thats how all beautiful & elegant ladies look like !
:smitten:

I turned 23 this June !
Sorry I didn't get to wish you,I didn't know your Bday

So any plans on visiting Pakistan, sister ?
I have plans but Time ruins those plans for me.Whenever I do visit I'll let you know first.:)

so respecting your freindly neighbour country is ghulami

and using racist remark for them is freedom :D

Go to thread and see who said what first. :)

They shouldn't try to toss stuff out if they cannot handle what comes back at them and yes some it is gulami for the most part because some Pakistanis neh apna kibla hii beijing meh rakliya hai.

Someone can use those organs for saving lives and medical research .

Tell that to our mullahwalle. :lol:

Islam frowns upon cutting open dead bodies and stuff though.

Mutilation of the Dead vs Cadaver Organ Donation are not the same....not by any stretch of the imagination ! :disagree:

Oi @Secur eik aaadh chappair lagaaa duuuun apneii Mambeiii koo ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes I would like everyone here to go and see that thread.

It was KingMamba who first accused China of being a "warmongering" country.

He was also the first to make a racist comment about us having flat faces.

Don't take my word for it, go and see yourself.

Therein lies the problem of radicalization , I explained in my post , Mr.Bond :D

An exercise in futility , talking to a wall , that would be .

Vaise saachi is it allowed? If it is I would have no gripe signing up some of my organs.

Yes I would like everyone here to go and see that thread.

It was KingMamba who first accused China of being a "warmongering" country. Which we countered with facts, which he wasn't interested in.

Don't take my word for it, go and see yourself.

You do not even know the difference between war and warmongering. :pop:

Mutilation of the Dead vs Cadaver Organ Donation are not the same....not by any stretch of the imagination ! :disagree:

Oi @Secur eik aaadh chappair lagaaa duuuun apneii Mambeiii koo ? :what:

Te hoor kii , bismillah ker .

Vaise saachi is it allowed? If it is I would have no gripe signing up some of my organs.

The real problem lies with societal acceptance , would your parents or family allow it to happen after death in a country like Pakistan ? I dont think so .

They shouldn't try to toss stuff out if they cannot handle what comes back at them and yes some it is gulami for the most part because Pakistanis neh apna kibla hii beijing meh rakliya hai.

Tell that to our mullahwalle. :lol:

You are mullah waley?

I am sure mullah dont know something called foreign policy or foreign relations which are important for any country. Pakistan has strong security relation with china and no its not gulami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom