What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered steamed lamb......... will be here on time....... :partay:

We just call it Hareesa, don't like it anyway, but as I'm fasting everything looks delicious in my eyes :cheesy: Can't help it..

Just ordered steamed lamb......... will be here on time....... :partay:

delivery food would never beat home made one, behold::azn:

Maglubah:

dsc01084.jpg

lol ill get back at
you1.jpg

im fine thnx......fasting is going ok:undecided: how is urs going? and how are u?

Wait a second, why you mad though? :laughcry:

I am just playing around, don't get annoyed! :D

Anyway, I am fine thanks. The fasts are alright, but I am still freaking thirsty. To be honest, I just want Ramadan to finish now. I am extremely sleepy when I go to work, & going to the gym is torture these days, but I obviously can't give that up. The only thing I have enjoyed are the iftar parties with friends & family.

Talking of food, I used to like Mixed Grill from a Lebanese Restaurant near a fire station :lol:

In Karama?

Moulin D'or (previously it was Automatic something).

Best Mixed Grill in Dubai (in fact best Lebanese food anywhere, perhaps better than Lebanon) is from a restaurant called Hallab. Branches are in Garhoud, Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates. My favorite orders are Mixed Grill and Hummus Shawerma plate.

@Awesome, where can you get good namak parays in Dubai/Sharjah? Bauhaut zyada fatigue na karni paray...

Lots of places, but Pakistani market in Rolla area is probably the best place to go. Otherwise there is a Pakistani Supermarket (you know woh Green boards wali) in Nahda (Dubai) where you can probably get packet walay.

But rolla has a bakery, they make it fresh.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Karama?

Moulin D'or (previously it was Automatic something).

Best Mixed Grill in Dubai (in fact best Lebanese food anywhere, perhaps better than Lebanon) is from a restaurant called Hallab. Branches are in Garhoud, Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates. My favorite orders are Mixed Grill and Hummus Shawerma plate.

Nah, in Sharjah. My school was in Karamah, it's closing down next year, The West Minster School. Was awesome.. till we moved to Arab Unity :D

@ZYXW.... darling you were missed a LOTTTT.... I guess I'll see you when I'm back........ :D

Baby your a lot can't possibly match up to how much I missed you and youu should know this, afterall I have a monopoly on being extremely fond of you :D

haha no i started interning and volunteering over the weekends so its been very exhausting! But am going back by the 15th so i will be on regularly after that. But You have no idea how much I missed talking to you hypey, like seriously emperor :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Baby your a lot can't possibly match up to how much I missed you and youu should know this, afterall I have a monopoly on being extremely fond of you :D

haha no i started interning and volunteering over the weekends so its been very exhausting! But am going back by the 15th so i will be on regularly after that. But You have no idea how much I missed talking to you hypey, like seriously emperor :P

You didn't send me a single email after our interaction on Kashmir ! :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom