What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats right dear.... I hate them Eepecially the ones living in UK.....

Recruitment....no way....am not gona recruit a fake kasmiri double agent of US sent here to infiltrate the ranks of our agency just to sabotage our efforts for a free kashmir....:angry:.....

well we agreed the ISI has no hot guys so it is I who is rejecting the offer before you even present it LOL :P how come you hate them? I have not met any mirpuris though, but aren't they kashmiris too? :)

Kiyon @Ayush ko bhee @Armstrong nay apnay raston parr to nahin lagga diyya? :what:

You better babes..... you are so strong.......

@ZYXW, don't get weirded out my darling..... I'm pretending to be a chick so Armstrong can hit one me.... I assure you I'm the same old Hypey.... just can't stand Armstrong going to the dark side.......

LMAOOOO :lol: Clearly, my absence has had an impact on you dear... but its okay we all have that phase when we flirt with @Armstrong in an attempt to help him :D besides u can never weird me out, you make everything look good ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Doc,was this video made when ppl used to hav type writer instead of computers,used to depend on radio for news update instead of havin thm on tv....or when the sky was purple in colour,sand was pink,water of orange n dinosaurs used to be ur next door neighbours?
smileys-tooth-brushing-116211.gif

And you were still on the planet Venus, growing your teeth on a Cactus plant.:D

Ooooo you are back......... :smitten:

++++++++++++++++++++a moment of silence+++++++++++++++++++++

Biaaaaach, where were you? :pissed: No timeframe, no info..... Hypey was like ...... someone must've abducted the poor thingi........ and.... well all other stuff.......

Well, now that you're back..... :D

Ooooo you are back......... :smitten:

++++++++++++++++++++a moment of silence+++++++++++++++++++++

Biaaaaach, where were you? :pissed: No timeframe, no info..... Hypey was like ...... someone must've abducted the poor thingi........ and.... well all other stuff.......

Well, now that you're back..... :D

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I . JUST. DIED. :rofl:

No actually I will be back after the 15th and I seriously got caught up with all the work. I have to go right now but I do wanna thank you for the all the lovely posts... they really put a smile on my face and I equally missed you emperor :) I hope you are well though :P

All is well in HypeyLand... take good care of yourself.... I also have to run ...... laters....!! :)

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I . JUST. DIED. :rofl:

No actually I will be back after the 15th and I seriously got caught up with all the work. I have to go right now but I do wanna thank you for the all the lovely posts... they really put a smile on my face and I equally missed you emperor :) I hope you are well though :P

All is well in HypeyLand... take good care of yourself.... I also have to run ...... laters....!! :)

Sorry my laptop was losing charge.....

But I am glad lmfaooo hopefully everything is good with wifey and the other 40 billion women in your harem...and now @Armstrong as well :rofl: and thanks emperor :)

I got @Armstrong specifically for you.. I'm gonna cut the element, and then he can serve you..... this has been the Turkish way for many millennia.... :cheesy:

Sorry my laptop was losing charge.....

But I am glad lmfaooo hopefully everything is good with wifey and the other 40 billion women in your harem...and now @Armstrong as well :rofl:

I got @Armstrong specifically for you.. I'm gonna cut the element, and then he can serve you..... this has been the Turkish way for many millennia.... :cheesy:

You are lying to me your highness. You did not get armstrong for me, instead you got him for yourself and only say its for me cover up in front of the world :D In fact, I am beginning to wonder if you actually missed me or not :azn:

@ZYXW & @Hyperion - I think I'm gonna puke ! :bad:

And you @ZYXW - How dare a fake Kashmiri comment on my person - A pure blood Kashmiri, I a direct descendant of the First Kashmiri to have ever walked the Earth - My namesake - Armstrong the First ! :angry:

Chupp.... aurat....... you never question Z Emperor........ :P

Btw, how has been mommyland treating you? :D

You are lying to me your highness. You did not get armstrong for me, instead you got him for yourself and only say its for me cover up in front of the world :D In fact, I am beginning to wonder if you actually missed me or not :azn:

Chupp.... aurat....... you never question Z Emperor........ :P

Btw, how has been mommyland treating you? :D

Baby I wasn't questioning you, I was merely stating facts :D do I ever question YOU :kiss3: LOLOL

It's been a very memorable experience here. I am interning at the AEC and a hospital and everyone is extremely nice. I am actually going with a UN team to this village on the 2nd for like 3 days in gujrat, so im reallly looking forward to that. Staying at home here is suffocating though, people are very conservative lol however, other than that it's been really nice and hot...very hot here. hbu? what have you been upto?

Nice to hear that you are having fun outside, and yes the people are ultra conservative... most of them at least, they want to out-do out-do the Arabs even! :D

Well, you knew it was going to be hot, or didn't you? I wouldn't touch Pakistan during July/Aug, even if you tricked me and said you're waiting there with etc etc... ahem ahem..... NO WAY JOSE....... :D

I'm fine, it's damn hot here too..... trying to just stay home and not go ANYWHERE... not even work...... only if it's super duper urgent..... fasting and chitty chatting with wifey, and when she is out with her friends, watching something on TV or playing with the emotions of PDF'ers.... :P

Baby I wasn't questioning you, I was merely stating facts :D do I ever question YOU :kiss3: LOLOL

It's been a very memorable experience here. I am interning at the AEC and a hospital and everyone is extremely nice. I am actually going with a UN team to this village on the 2nd for like 3 days in gujrat, so im reallly looking forward to that. Staying at home here is suffocating though, people are very conservative lol however, other than that it's been really nice and hot...very hot here. hbu? what have you been upto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom