What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, it's 6:11 PM now in Pakistan, one hour left for Iftar. :hitwall: I have about 4 hours left

How do you upload photos? I've meant to upload these photos I took in College of this naval helicopter that landed

Going near to Sahara centre right now. Mom told me to get Harees (not apna desi hareesa).

%D9%87%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B3.jpg

You can call it, chaawal ki haleem.

I know, my father used to work for some Sheikh, he used to send us Hareesa and this tasteless Rice+Chicken.

I used to like both of them :)

How do you upload photos? I've meant to upload these photos I took in College of this naval helicopter that landed

I know, my father used to work for some Sheikh, he used to send us Hareesa and this tasteless Rice+Chicken.

You call it Hareesa? :woot:

write ss or pwn inbetween www. and youtube link--- and download it if real player add on is not working

That's probably Mandi (Yemeni dish but very popular in UAE)

But could be Kabsa too (Saudi dish, available but not so popular in UAE).

That's probably Mandi (Yemeni dish but very popular in UAE)

But could be Kabsa too (Saudi dish, available but not so popular in UAE).
Mandi, it is, the photo is nearly what I used to eat
IMG_5824.JPG

Hareesa is a Pakistani dish also kind of made in the same way but tastes different. Haleem is another dish which is also made in a similar way

Hareesa-022.jpg

haleem.jpg

truthseer, I'm not uploading pictures, just googling them and putting the URL to them in IMG tags.

Mandi, it is, the photo is nearly what I used to eat
IMG_5824.JPG

Mandi has some variations. Mandi has grilled chicken

Madhfoon. I think has steamed chicken with lots of black pepper

7077261577_1bd963565f_z.jpg

And Madhbi has bbq chicken

photo-3-2_thumb2.jpg

Of course all of these have meat variations which people like a lot more since Arabs really know how to do their meat to perfection.

photo-3-2_thumb2.jpg

Of course all of these have meat variations which people like a lot more since Arabs really know how to do their meat to perfection.

Talking of food, I used to like Mixed Grill from a Lebanese Restaurant near a fire station :lol:

Hareesa is a Pakistani dish also kind of made in the same way but tastes different. Haleem is another dish which is also made in a similar way

Hareesa-022.jpg

haleem.jpg

truthseer, I'm not uploading pictures, just googling them and putting the URL to them in IMG tags.

Looks like nothing of our Hareesa:

124216.png

images

@Awesome, where can you get good namak parays in Dubai/Sharjah? Bauhaut zyada fatigue na karni paray...

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, yeah, is it called something else?

I want to put up one I took of a helicopter landing :)

I guess I'll upload it on photobucket

I'm fasting...... and I'm a meat lover..... :pissed:

On the bright side, you gave me an idea...... I'll order it pronto......... :devil:

photo-3-2_thumb2.jpg

Hey, that's Turkish..... :pissed:

Looks like nothing of our Hareesa:

124216.png

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom