What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I broke up with many girls just because of that........ it always went like this... "It's either me or that cigarette" and guess what?

Btw, I am trying to leave it.... wifey requested it..... only one person I love more than anything else.... so I'm listening......

We smokers have a craven existence, its raining like hell over here and I have all of two blunts on me- just 2 left and hours to make do with them.

I remember, one of my exes wanted me to quit smoking. Whenever she was over for the night- she'd dump all my sticks out of my window and onto the lawn three floors down- next day I would simply pick em' up and go my happy way so she started breaking them into 4-5 small pieces before dumping them- that way I couldn't even salvage the the portion with the filter still attached to it- in fact she would specifically rip the filter apart. I took to hiding my cancer sticks in the most random of places. People are always mean to us smokers! :pissed:

I broke up with many girls just because of that........ it always went like this... "It's either me or that cigarette" and guess what?

Btw, I am trying to leave it.... wifey requested it..... only one person I love more than anything else.... so I'm listening......
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Besides I never understood the cancer scare- damn it I was fat oaf back once upon a time- couldn't run a mile to save my lard a$$. I got myself out of that ditch, ripped out- ok fine so I started smoking too at 16 but damn I've never been fitter- I don't see no emphysema coming my way. Eat right, run hard, keep the lard off, keep the heart straight and smoking might only kill you at old age. :partay:

Haha, did I finally get you mad? Why you mad though?

Intelligent cockroach? I guess even a cockroach being a living thing is smarter than a marshmallow.

Here is something for you......click here.

This is me as Devil p(-)0ENiX. :smokin: This is you as Devil Marshmallow. :rofl: Do you still believe you can take me on? :omghaha:

As for your pictures, all I have to say is that when a phoenix burns & dies, it's reborn from its ashes.

When a marshmallow burns, it's eaten by someone & then converted in to poop.

Anyway, leaving all that aside, how are you? How is your fast going?

lol ill get back at
you1.jpg

im fine thnx......fasting is going ok:undecided: how is urs going? and how are u?

@BLACKEAGLE

Marhaba fil Mamlikat al-Arbiya Al-Naswaristan, ya Iblis al-Urdani. :D

Shoul you say one word about my broken Arabic, i'll unleash my sumo Kashmiri @Armstrong aka buttstrong on you.. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marshmallow @Armstrong @Secur

Do you guyz remember that ad by PTV......(Not sure about if marsha had seen those)

& that one \/\/\/

:lol:

I was searching an advertisement they had about "no smoking" in which a child used to see his father smoke and was tempted to do the same.:)

Doc,was this video made when ppl used to hav type writer instead of computers,used to depend on radio for news update instead of havin thm on tv....or when the sky was purple in colour,sand was pink,water of orange n dinosaurs used to be ur next door neighbours?
smileys-tooth-brushing-116211.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

I am sure what kind of request is that... :omghaha:

No wonder you are in pain :P .. BTW any bruises or any bones broken?? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom