What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm Alpha1. Explains why I'm in Karachi, he's in Lahore :D

Anyways, sorry to @Talon, I actually asked admin to unban him, before seeing what he did in Naswaristan. He's been PM'ing me like mad on a Cricket forum we're both on, and I have now made it clear that I will no longer pass ANY message of his on. Sorry for passing the earlier ones, even if it were to Awesome. I had no idea what was happening, he told me he'd been banned for being a fake a/c of someone else, but later I realised how deep it was, because of a hint he let drop, and then I googled it, and lo and behold, 2 posts above me saying I have a fake account; someone says that a member has committed suicide. And is going to have a funeral thread. Again, really sorry for even passing the messages on.
you've got me wrong , dude !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:D :D :D :D... you are OK..... your citizenship of Naswarville is approved... @Dillinger, please update the records..... @Aeronaut, do the necessary vetting of our second citizen of Arab descent..... :P

Yes you are, you are married, sick, retired and even you were hinting that you are dying, I guess you're around 87 :azn:
And please stop using this smiley:D, you don't have teeth :bunny:

Dude, I'm in pain.... I didn't want to fast today... it's just that my dad is visiting us......... :pissed:

I am staring at the pack of cigarettes sitting just on the table in front of me... :girl_wacko:

@Hyperion

I'm dizzy already, I need to smoke :/

Dude, I'm in pain.... I didn't want to fast today... it's just that my dad is visiting us......... :pissed:

If you are sick then it's okay to break the fast secretly, it's not like he is going to check your tongue to make sure you're fasting, isn't he?:lol:

No, I'm in pain to have a smoke..... :devil:

Effing withdrawal symptoms..... :pissed:

If you are sick then it's okay to break the fast secretly, it's not like he is going to check your tongue to make sure you're fasting, isn't he?:lol:

We smokers have a craven existence, its raining like hell over here and I have all of two blunts on me- just 2 left and hours to make do with them.

I remember, one of my exes wanted me to quit smoking. Whenever she was over for the night- she'd dump all my sticks out of my window and onto the lawn three floors down- next day I would simply pick em' up and go my happy way so she started breaking them into 4-5 small pieces before dumping them- that way I couldn't even salvage the the portion with the filter still attached to it- in fact she would specifically rip the filter apart. I took to hiding my cancer sticks in the most random of places. People are always mean to us smokers! :pissed:

I don't break my fast like this no matter what the temptations are, even if it was this:

1kent3.jpg
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom