What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok all im going bye :wave:

uff itna kam kurna hey ....:undecided:

im pretendin that im going for aftari prep. but actually im going to watch som tv:P
smileys-tooth-brushing-116211.gif

@Armstrong

Last edited by a moderator:
That's so sexist of you. Pakistan main ho na. Mulk se bahar hotay toh sab kaam ajata hai. Aaj ghar pe mehmaan invited hain, I just came from the kitchen cooking, Mutton Korma and Chicken Achari. Chicken Biryani mom khud banayengi - thats one department I can't really help her. My mom makes the worlds best Biryani.

You guys are not seeing one thing. The Burkha is a slimming one. In no way is the artist peddling Islamic views of Purdah, its just more believable to see a Pakistani girl don this costume over some skin tight leather.

u forgot to make Roties
smileys-tooth-brushing-116211.gif
afterall that is the only thing left for u to make:tongue:

I also like those big huge rotis man. The imdadi visits every night are not being kind to my midrif though. :(

We like Tandoori roti in the house. Abhi neeche Afghani tandoor walay se khanay ke time pe lekar aaoonga

try irani roti somday...its one big one....u wudnt feel hungry again all day....

We like Tandoori roti in the house. Abhi neeche Afghani tandoor walay se khanay ke time pe lekar aaoonga

You live in UAE, right?
Do they still make those giant sized double Naan's that's more than half a normal person's height? Remember those used to be 2 Dhs :D

Just a general question what is the difference between tandoori, afghani, peshawari or whatever and naan?! @Armstrong @Awesome

and now Irani @Marshmallow

Tandoori = anything made in Tandoor.

Then comes variations. Afghani make something they call Naakhun wali roti. Basically unglian maarke woh small holes kardete hain roti main to give it that naan shape. But they call it naakhun wali (yeah sounds horrible).

Peshawar is a melting pot of Pashtun cultures so you find all kinds over there. But typically common is for them to make those long oval shaped naans.

Best lekin bass Lahore, because Lahore Lahore ay.

Roghni naan ka koi muqabala nahi duniya main.

You live in UAE, right?
Do they still make those giant sized double Naan's that's more than half a normal person's height? Remember those used to be 2 Dhs :D

There are various options. I've seen these, but you know aadhi roti akar jaati hai. It is eaten where 2-3 people eat from the same roti and eat saalan from the same big plate.

The concept is that no one should find out who ate how much. Alag alag platon main hisaab rakha ja sakta hai ke I ate so much and you ate very little. Thori purane waqton ki traditional thinking hai.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are various options. I've seen these, but you know aadhi roti akar jaati hai. It is eaten where 2-3 people eat from the same roti and eat saalan from the same big plate.

The concept is that no one should find out who ate how much. Alag alag platon main hisaab rakha ja sakta hai ke I ate so much and you ate very little. Thori purane waqton ki traditional thinking hai.

Novelty ke liye mei ne li thi 2-3 dafa. Achi hoti hai :D

Excellent for guests for the reasons you gave+a lot cheaper, double cost mei teen guna bari roti :P

Miss Sharjah, wo Safeer Mall jana, wo Lulu aur Falah se shopping, doston ke sath Sahara Center mei aemi ghoomna :(

Plus, it was so much cleaner, and you could keep your doors unlocked and open without fear, take out your mobile without fear.

Novelty ke liye mei ne li thi 2-3 dafa. Achi hoti hai :D

Excellent for guests for the reasons you gave+a lot cheaper, double cost mei teen guna bari roti :P

Miss Sharjah, wo Safeer Mall jana, wo Lulu aur Falah se shopping, doston ke sath Sahara Center mei aemi ghoomna :(

Plus, it was so much cleaner, and you could keep your doors unlocked and open without fear, take out your mobile without fear.

Going near to Sahara centre right now. Mom told me to get Harees (not apna desi hareesa).

%D9%87%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B3.jpg

You can call it, chaawal ki haleem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom