What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is something very important about laptop users.

We usually don't know how to clean laptop screen properly. If we don't clean it regularly after at least 2 months time, small particles of dust enter into the screen and it starts doing the damage and as a result your laptop can have issues. So its very important that you know how to do it properly. For further details, plz visit following URL for complete tutorial:

How to clean your Laptop Screen properly

@Leader @nuclearpak @Marshmallow @Patriot @mafiya @ZYXW @Armstrong @Slav Defence @balixd @Alpha1 @JonAsad @Talon @RAMPAGE @Hyperion @Ayush @S.U.R.B. @Secur @PWFI @mr42O @Awesome @cb4 @Mani2020

Lol, did that yesterday in Facebook!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, we don't fight anymore, if that's what you are asking... :D

Me secretly religious? Well that will be the day.... :P

Oh damn....hahaha how is that going?? If you don't mind me asking are you guys on better terms now? :P

LOLOL i know I was like huh, hypey fasting? damnn, but then I was like maybe ur one of those secretly religious people ;)

Baby I wasn't questioning you, I was merely stating facts :D do I ever question YOU :kiss3: LOLOL

It's been a very memorable experience here. I am interning at the AEC and a hospital and everyone is extremely nice. I am actually going with a UN team to this village on the 2nd for like 3 days in gujrat, so im reallly looking forward to that. Staying at home here is suffocating though, people are very conservative lol however, other than that it's been really nice and hot...very hot here. hbu? what have you been upto?

Which village ? :what:

I'd be there ! :)

My Grandma's village is near Gujrat called Awan Shareef - Pretty place ! :smitten:

Well, we don't fight anymore, if that's what you are asking... :D

Me secretly religious? Well that will be the day.... :P

Oh I see LMFAOOOOOO...hopefully things work out and the emperor is not too stubborn :P lol but it sucks that its hot, now you can't even go do things with him =P

You seem like one of those spiritual people more so than religious. Like you may not follow the rules but you have a strong belief in god..but then again i could be wrong :D haha LOLOL but hypey I am gonna get to bed now since I have to volunteer tom. But I missed u very much n take care of urself n wifey. And emperor no matter how long i disappear for, i will always be coming back to you at the end so no worries! :P ttys and enjoy fasting haha... loser :D jk jk

Nity nite :smitten:

Which village ? :what:

I'd be there ! :)

My Grandma's village is near Gujrat called Awan Shareef - Pretty place ! :smitten:
is she? that's nice!i have the address, i'll send it to u via email if i get the chance before i go but ewww uncle don't come, i don't wanna torture the poor villagers ;D

Nitey night darling.... :smitten:

Btw, yes, I'm deeply spiritual.... else I'd be a very mean person...... :D

Oh I see LMFAOOOOOO...hopefully things work out and the emperor is not too stubborn :P lol but it sucks that its hot, now you can't even go do things with him =P

You seem like one of those spiritual people more so than religious. Like you may not follow the rules but you have a strong belief in god..but then again i could be wrong :D haha LOLOL but hypey I am gonna get to bed now since I have to volunteer tom. But I missed u very much n take care of urself n wifey. And emperor no matter how long i disappear for, i will always be coming back to you at the end so no worries! :P ttys and enjoy fasting haha... loser :D jk jk

Nity nite :smitten:

is she? that's nice!i have the address, i'll send it to u via email if i get the chance before i go but ewww uncle don't come, i don't wanna torture the poor villagers ;D

That was so hurtful of you ! :cry:

I feel as if you made a hole in my heart with that comment ! :cray:

But then again the villagers are probably going to look at me & exclaim with wondrous delight & reverence - 'What a Perfect Specimen of a Kashmiri Man in his Prime' & then they'd look at you & say 'A talking Cow - Cool' ! :P

Hello all unmarried friends

Day by day, more n more, I start feeling pity on you... I understand your pain, your grieviences and loneliness. Please dont feel so sad just continue praying to God and you will get one soon Inshallah

doctor pagal sai :

tum pagal kiun huay ?

pagal: mai nai aik bewa aurat sai shaadi ki ....

uski jawaan beti nai meray baap sai shaadi kar li ....

mera baap mera daamaad ban gia ...

yun meri wo beti meri maa ban gai ....

un k ghar beti hui to wo meri behan hui ....

magar mai uski naani ka shohar tha is liay wo meri nawaasi bhi hui

is tarha mera beta apni daadi ka bhai ban gia

aur mai apnay betay ka bhanja.............................

doctor : uth kutaay tu mujhay bhi pagal karday ga !!!!!!!

@hinduguy @nuclearpak @Marshmallow @Armstrong @Slav Defence @JonAsad @Talon @Hyperion @Ayush @S.U.R.B. @Secur @Awesome @BDforever @Gentelman @Dillinger @Zarvan @Jazzbot @DESERT FIGHTER

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom