Not open for further replies.
let us begin !!!!

first try 10 point. second 5, third 2.
this one is easy..
TheEsplanade.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Abbay, you trying to troll the bachelors of Naswarville? :devil:

Now let me tell you about "married" life:

Year 1: You see orchards, whenever your wife smiles at you.
Year 2: You still love your wife.
Year 3: You very much appreciate your wife.
Year 4: Some habits of your wife annoy you a bit
Year 5: --------------------XX Deciding Year XX----------------------: Game begins:
Year 6: You and your wife start cold war for supremacy for rule of law @ home (who gets to set rules)
Year 7: (first six months: cold war, defcon 3....... second half: skirmishes begin: defcon 2)
Year 8: Skirmishes heat up (defcon 1). You either give-in or she gives in *ONE HAS TO GIVE IN AND SUBMIT*
Year 9: Either you're single, or you and your wife are still living under the same roof with brand new set of rules, decided by alpha of the house.

This was a simple simulation, throw in a few kids and then you have Fukushima, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Chernobyl all combined.... :rofl:

I have seen more marriages collapising @ year 8 than you can imagine (though not sure about Pakistani marriages), however, whatever I've said above, most good observers will concur with me. :D

Hello all unmarried friends

Day by day, more n more, I start feeling pity on you... I understand your pain, your grieviences and loneliness. Please dont feel so sad just continue praying to God and you will get one soon Inshallah

So if anyone who needs to pray, should be you. Pray that there is smooth sailing between Year 5 - Year 9! :D

Reactions: SQ8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom