What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is something very important about laptop users.

We usually don't know how to clean laptop screen properly. If we don't clean it regularly after at least 2 months time, small particles of dust enter into the screen and it starts doing the damage and as a result your laptop can have issues. So its very important that you know how to do it properly. For further details, plz visit following URL for complete tutorial:

How to clean your Laptop Screen properly

@Leader @nuclearpak @Marshmallow @Patriot @mafiya @ZYXW @Armstrong @Slav Defence @balixd @Alpha1 @JonAsad @Talon @RAMPAGE @Hyperion @Ayush @S.U.R.B. @Secur @PWFI @mr42O @Awesome @cb4 @Mani2020

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to hear that you are having fun outside, and yes the people are ultra conservative... most of them at least, they want to out-do out-do the Arabs even! :D

Well, you knew it was going to be hot, or didn't you? I wouldn't touch Pakistan during July/Aug, even if you tricked me and said you're waiting there with etc etc... ahem ahem..... NO WAY JOSE....... :D

I'm fine, it's damn hot here too..... trying to just stay home and not go ANYWHERE... not even work...... only if it's super duper urgent..... fasting and chitty chatting with wifey, and when she is out with her friends, watching something on TV or playing with the emotions of PDF'ers.... :P
Lmaoooo i concur haha :p It's one thing being conservative though and another thing being intrusive in someone's life. I can respect if you are conservative but not a combo of both....it's irritating LOL

Yeah I was expecting it, but not to this extent. and ehem ehem so you mean I was stripping in this heat for nothing, babes i thought you'd be runnning for the plane at the drop of the first piece of clothing...oh well atleast the patients get happy XD...see what i mean charity during ramadan! hahaha

Thats cute! You're fasting? How is that going? And I am glad, take time off an enjoy with wifey psshhh you've worked hard enough :P lmaooo hypey you're going to get lazy though, you and wifey should go visit russia or something and have fun therr until the heat dies down, then return LOL and pshh playing with the PDF'ers haha I miss witnessing that XD

Nice to hear that you are having fun outside, and yes the people are ultra conservative... most of them at least, they want to out-do out-do the Arabs even! :D

Well, you knew it was going to be hot, or didn't you? I wouldn't touch Pakistan during July/Aug, even if you tricked me and said you're waiting there with etc etc... ahem ahem..... NO WAY JOSE....... :D

I'm fine, it's damn hot here too..... trying to just stay home and not go ANYWHERE... not even work...... only if it's super duper urgent..... fasting and chitty chatting with wifey, and when she is out with her friends, watching something on TV or playing with the emotions of PDF'ers.... :P

And they are MULLAS I assume? :woot:

We usually don't know how to clean laptop screen properly. If we don't clean it regularly after at least 2 months time, small particles of dust enter into the screen and it starts doing the damage and as a result your laptop can have issues. So its very important that you know how to do it properly. For further details, plz visit following URL for complete tutorial:

@Leader @nuclearpak @Marshmallow @Patriot @mafiya @ZYXW @Armstrong @Slav Defence @balixd @Alpha1 @JonAsad @Talon @RAMPAGE @Hyperion @Ayush @S.U.R.B. @Secur @PWFI @mr42O @Awesome @cb4 @Mani2020

:omghah: you trolled me :yay:

o mere bhai , screen protector kis liay hota hai :azn:

Yaaaaaaaa, we were going to go someplace cold, however, dad decided to visit us..... so couldn't say no... :D

Lmaoooo i concur haha :p It's one thing being conservative though and another thing being intrusive in someone's life. I can respect if you are conservative but not a combo of both....it's irritating LOL

Yeah I was expecting it, but not to this extent. and ehem ehem so you mean I was stripping in this heat for nothing, babes i thought you'd be runnning for the plane at the drop of the first piece of clothing...oh well atleast the patients get happy XD...see what i mean charity during ramadan! hahaha

Thats cute! You're fasting? How is that going? And I am glad, take time off an enjoy with wifey psshhh you've worked hard enough :P lmaooo hypey you're going to get lazy though, you and wifey should go visit russia or something and have fun therr until the heat dies down, then return LOL and pshh playing with the PDF'ers haha I miss witnessing that XD

P.S. I wouldn't be fasting if he weren't here.... :devil:

thanks.. jUst cleaned my laptop yesterday after two months :P
@Jazzbot and thanks for the cleaning job again :lol:

:rofl: good 1!!!

Yaaaaaaaa, we were going to go someplace cold, however, dad decided to visit us..... so couldn't say no... :D

P.S. I wouldn't be fasting if he weren't here.... :devil:

Oh damn....hahaha how is that going?? If you don't mind me asking are you guys on better terms now? :P

LOLOL i know I was like huh, hypey fasting? damnn, but then I was like maybe ur one of those secretly religious people ;)

damn, its been 6 months since I last cleaned it with a wet tissue. :lol:
@Jazzbot you trolled....:pissed: but this reminded me a better idea, car wash if you know :P

:omghah: you trolled me :yay:

bisti feel karo, nacho nai :angry:

@Jazzbot you trolled....:pissed: but this reminded me a better idea, car wash if you know :P

I've shown you an example, you can go ahead and wash your car using same method if you want.. :rofl:

Meanwhile, debutant left arm spin bowler Zulfiqar Babar have kicked the sh!t out of Simmons and bowled him with a lovely delivery.. Just loved it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom