What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong if u really wanna kno abt any appartment n their rents in Isl thn giv me a weeks time... ill get da info for u...

Awww Thank You, betii jaaan ! :kiss3:

But no...not yet...I'm still not sure whether I'd be moving to Islamabad or not for the Internship so don't discomfort yourself on my account...just yet ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, many opportunities to make very important contacts in ISB.... my advice... GO...

Awww Thank You, betii jaaan ! :kiss3:

But no...not yet...I'm still not sure whether I'd be moving to Islamabad or not for the Internship so don't discomfort yourself on my account...just yet ! :)

Marshee what are the rents nowadays? I saw some nice apartments in F11....... something round....... check those for Armstrong..... :)

yes F 10 n F 11 n wo jahan pi blasts hoey thy or thy were collapsd in earthquake i think margalla towers,thez areas hav gud places to live....also DHA n Bahria also r offerin apparments for rent...frm single bed to 3/4 bed rooms ..im not sure abt rents but i kno an uncle whoz an architect who can guide it....

we kno a family livin in one of da apartments in Isl who bought it in 1 crore + lacs back in years so its different....but such appartment looks like a grand house than an apartment...

You don't become a member, you become a citizen of the Naswar Empire..... and there is no automatic citizenship.... you have to be vetted...... your first mistake was you consulted with my Minister of Defense, while the Emperor himself was available online..
@Dillinger, please do the requisite due diligence on the potential candidate...

@Aeronaut ji i also want to be member of Naswarville

18 year old boy: will you marry me?
18 year old girl: get lost! no, you creep!

5 year old boy: will you marry me?
18 year old girl: OMG! he's so cute yes yes I will.

:partay: anyone nostalgic ? :D

Yara, many opportunities to make very important contacts in ISB.... my advice... GO...

Yes....I know but I'm thinking of Singapore instead ! Get done with this blasted ACCA then top it up with a CIMA from Singapore & maybe after working there for 3-4 years top it up with an Nanyang or NUS MBA !

But I called up one of the tuition providers who redirected me to their area representative in India who told me that its difficult for Pakistanis to get visas so I shouldn't bother !

Dunno whether he was just being a arse-wipe or whether I'm really ineligible for a student visa to Singapore !

Tell the representative in India to go **** himself..... NSU has loads of Pakistanis...... the arsewipe must be some hater...... :pissed:

Yes....I know but I'm thinking of Singapore instead ! Get done with this blasted ACCA then top it up with a CIMA from Singapore & maybe after working there for 3-4 years top it up with an Nanyang or NUS MBA !

But I called up one of the tuition providers who redirected me to their area representative in India who told me that its difficult for Pakistanis to get visas so I shouldn't bother !

Dunno whether he was just being a arse-wipe or whether I'm really ineligible for a student visa to Singapore !

u made my day !!!

my little bro tried this joke with my gf. and she said yes.:pissed:

Tell the representative in India to go **** himself..... NSU has loads of Pakistanis...... the arsewipe must be some hater...... :pissed:

Yaraa do you have any idea who I should talk to know what kind of courses should I be looking at to get a visa to Singapore ?
@Argus Panoptes - Sir naraaaz haiin mujhe seii ? :cray:

@Armstrong, one more thing. I have noticed that although you always make your own decisions, however, you have this habit of asking advice from others. As you are young, I'd like to advise you about something: Don't ASK. 99.99999999% of people (Pakistanis / Indians / Anyone and EVERYONE) you'll come in contact with in this life are ARSEWIPES.... they will NEVER tell you the right thing, don't even ASK, because sometimes when you ask others of their opinion, human-brain has this stupid capacity to start forming decisions based on those opinions...... you may think that you are smarter than them, and it won't affect you, yet it will... it will one day make you not take that important decision that will change your life...private /and/or/ professional.

Trust you me, don't ask. Do whatever your heart desires... 99.9999999999 of the time whatever your OWN brain thinks is right, actually is RIGHT, and then there are those losers who will be around you, who'd say "oh, yara, I don't think so"

Never ever take NO for an answer... DO IT... ALWAYS DO IT... even if you regret it later..... at least you will own the decision and there will never be regret about it.

In my life, I just have ONE such regret from my very younger days, and eats me twice every day, and 10 times on weekends.....

Yaraa do you have any idea who I should talk to know what kind of courses should I be looking at to get a visa to Singapore ?
@Argus Panoptes - Sir naraaaz haiin mujhe seii ? :cray:

talk to any career consultnt u Paindoooo...ye b nai pata
smileys-smiley-with-sign-190335.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom