What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion u just got trolled , BIG TIME ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion - You think too highly of me....I'm stupid with a capital 'S' & I've made some really idiotic decisions in my life the least of which wasn't to get into Chartered Accountancy - It eats at me every day knowing I could've been an Economist because I loved it & I was damn good at it but I talked to people & took their advice but brought this upon myself because ultimately it was my decision & my own choosing of Accountancy as a Profession !

So I thank you for thinking so highly of me but I know the truth about me & it isn't pretty - There are very little decisions in my life that I haven't some form of regret over !

@Armstrong, one more thing. I have noticed that although you always make your own decisions, however, you have this habit of asking advice from others. As you are young, I'd like to advise you about something: Don't ASK. 99.99999999% of people (Pakistanis / Indians / Anyone and EVERYONE) you'll come in contact with in this life are ARSEWIPES.... they will NEVER tell you the right thing, don't even ASK, because sometimes when you ask others of their opinion, human-brain has this stupid capacity to start forming decisions based on those opinions...... you may think that you are smarter than them, and it won't affect you, yet it will... it will one day make you not take that important decision that will change your life...private /and/or/ professional.

Trust you me, don't ask. Do whatever your heart desires... 99.9999999999 of the time whatever your OWN brain thinks is right, actually is RIGHT, and then there are those losers who will be around you, who'd say "oh, yara, I don't think so"

Never ever take NO for an answer... DO IT... ALWAYS DO IT... even if you regret it later..... at least you will own the decision and there will never be regret about it.

In my life, I just have ONE such regret from my very younger days, and eats me twice every day, and 10 times on weekends.....

yes hes always like TELL ME DIS TELL ME ABT DAT PPL....WHT SHUD I DO? WHERE SHUD I GO? WHT SHUD I WEAR ON MY NEIGHBORS WEDDIN OR SHUD I DRINK PEPSI OR APPRICOT JUICE? n AFTA LISTENNIN HELL OF ADVICE ALL DAY IN DA END HE ALWAYS SAYS OK TY BUT IM THINKIN OF DOIN SOMTHIN ELSE HAHAH
smileys-happy-715315.gif
smileys-happy-715315.gif

@Hyperion - You think too highly of me....I'm stupid with a capital 'S' & I've made some really idiotic decisions in my life the least of which wasn't to get into Chartered Accountancy - It eats at me every day knowing I could've been an Economist because I loved it & I was damn good at it but I talked to people & took their advice but brought this upon myself because ultimately it was my decision & my own choosing of Accountancy as a Profession !

So I thank you for thinking so highly of me but I know the truth about me & it isn't pretty - There are very little decisions in my life that I haven't some form of regret over !

can u not b in economy still?

Meri jan, not even 1% of your existence is defined by your degree! NOT EVEN ONE successful person has EVER EVER used what he/she studied to succeed in a stellar way....

You think and contemplate too much about results. Think strategically about how you are going to do the thing, NOT THE RESULTS... choose it, mark it and do it.

NO I AM NOT WRONG.. I NEVER EVER AM.... I have hired more people (as recruiter for SLB / KPMG) than you have shook hands with... you have potential, yet you have zero confidence.

Go out, do crazy stuff... sleep on a footpath if necessary to achieve your objectives... my advise, LEAVE YOUR FUKKING HOME..... AND STOP BEING SPOON FED..... join ANY JOB... ANY...... GET ANY INTERNSHIP... ANY........ books don't have any of the answers you are looking for.... life has them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom