What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I was being serious! :D

There are two three people here on forum that I'd love to get my hands on. I normally keep a long line of lawyers on retainer, it's just the nature of what I do in life... :P

lolz...why i am feeling that you are getting sentimental nowdays? :woot:

without @Alpha1 .. there is no life on naswar corner... :cry:

without alpha...naswarvile will be prosperous..... :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a bit smart, he uses two independent ISP's to connect via different devices. If a special marker cookie can be created, then he'd be caught in heart beat. For that I'd have to take over PDF for couple of hours, and I bet Webby won't appreciate that. :D

Just ask webby to ban his IP permanently, there is plenty of reason too. Stalking another member and generally making their life hell. The mods can shut off all his multiple ids. :)

Nice reference... :D

Beta marsheee.... deehan say.... :P
@Marshmallow...

Train kay neechay aa karr pichhak gayya..... oops there are no trains in Pakistan....Nawaz parked them @ his mills... :D

lolss :P zada sy zada bezati hi hu gi na tu wo tu wesi b hoti reti hi ghur mi so doesnt matter
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
im usd to:drag:

but i hope i wont b bannd for it :unsure: im sure @Awesome knows its forbidden to ban in ramdan :astagh: very bad thing:argh::nono:

Piyari Marshee, no one is going to ban you. :)

lolss :P zada sy zada bezati hi hu gi na tu wo tu wesi b hoti reti hi ghur mi so doesnt matter

but i hope i wont b bannd for it :unsure: im sure @Awesome knows its forbidden to ban in ramdan :astagh: very bad thing:argh::nono:

Not sentimental yara, just angry at stupidity. Maybe it's the fasting.... :D

lolz...why i am feeling that you are getting sentimental nowdays? :woot:

He is a bit smart, he uses two independent ISP's to connect via different devices. If a special marker cookie can be created, then he'd be caught in heart beat. For that I'd have to take over PDF for couple of hours, and I bet Webby won't appreciate that. :D

Hyperion what do you do by the way?are you in computer eng?etc?

Piyari Marshee, no one is going to ban you. :)

Not sentimental yara, just angry at stupidity. Maybe it's the fasting.... :D

why?who killed you?maybe due to changes in timings of nutritional intake,you have emotional imbalance,nothing new,you will be fine,just a request,please next time don't drag narrators or anything relate to Islam,no matter how angry you feel. :)

@Dillinger
I'm a bit busy in my daily schedule(learning CATIA and doing gym and learning something new everyday):cheers:
My college is gonna reopen on 6 august.:cry:

who dare to ban you? :angry: except admin :D

He is a bit smart, he uses two independent ISP's to connect via different devices. If a special marker cookie can be created, then he'd be caught in heart beat. For that I'd have to take over PDF for couple of hours, and I bet Webby won't appreciate that.

mujhay aisaa kyun lag raha hai k woh 3 afrad bun ker mujhay troll keraha hai? :blink:

Nahin yara, not a computer engineer, however, programming is a hobby of mine. I'm a mechanical/metallurgical engineer. I work for myself and am a real estate developer. Additionally I consult for various firms, when I feel like it. etc etc.....

Hyperion what do you do by the way?are you in computer eng?etc?

Dude, they still use CATIA? Where you working????

@Dillinger
I'm a bit busy in my daily schedule(learning CATIA and doing gym and learning something new everyday):cheers:
My college is gonna reopen on 6 august.:cry:

Nahin yara, not a computer engineer, however, programming is a hobby of mine. I'm a mechanical/metallurgical engineer. I work for myself and am a real estate developer. Additionally I consult for various firms, when I feel like it. etc etc.....

oh..great.................... :)

what head?are u provoking the civil war?i made naswarville a nuclear state,I have deep route madam... :woot:

Dude, "Madam"? No one is indispensable, have you forgotten about ZAB and Abdus Salam?:devil:
@Hyperion I guess we should chop his head off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom