What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, that email server has been discontinued manhoooooooooos.... I'll send Aero a new email id.......

Ok, write your requirements to me in the email, and does it "HAVE" to be in Lor? :blink:

I sent you an email on that car hire address of yours ! :pissed:

I'm talking about an Internship or a Job - Just something to pass the day ! :unsure:

@S-DUCT Long time bro. How goes life? Any interesting new info?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong check silver oaks apartments in ISL if u wanna stay...u kno why?:P usky bilkul smny Mcdonalds hy:P

@ZYXW.... darling you were missed a LOTTTT.... I guess I'll see you when I'm back........ :D

@ fellow citizens.... will be traveling for a week from Monday........ :laughcry:

May your travels be fruitful. Time to reinvigorate the empire btw.

I miss the old times, we've been reduced to a village from an empire that ruled the greater lands of PDF. Ready to wear the crown again emperor?:devil:

Yara, since the arrival of Alpha Virus, sarra ka saara mazza kirr-karra ho gayya hai....... kameenay nay saree bhang mein gandd karr dee hai.... dill to chahta hai usska galla pakkar karr dabba doon, parr manhoos Lahore mein hai...... don't have time to travel to Pakistan...... :D

I miss the old times, we've been reduced to a village from an empire that ruled the greater lands of PDF. Ready to wear the crown again emperor?:devil:

I denied,I object I disaccept...now @Aeronaut and only emperor @Aeronaut will continue his rule...shoo shoo you ayyash badshahi people....:angel:

Yara, since the arrival of Alpha Virus, sarra ka saara mazza kirr-karra ho gayya hai....... kameenay nay saree bhang mein gandd karr dee hai.... dill to chahta hai usska galla pakkar karr dabba doon, parr manhoos Lahore mein hai...... don't have time to travel to Pakistan...... :D

Just ask webby to ban his IP permanently, there is plenty of reason too. Stalking another member and generally making their life hell. The mods can shut off all his multiple ids. :)

kaisay kamzore emperor ho?kadooo...ek assasinator nahi bhej saktay...??ziyada naswar se ab tum plan bhi kersktay..:woot:

Just ask webby to ban his IP permanently, there is plenty of reason too. Stalking another member and generally making their life hell. The mods can shut off all his multiple ids. :)

lolz..now what is the benefit of it??everything is over now,his foolishness can be ignored,if he contribute seriously in official forums only.

Actually I was being serious! :D

There are two three people here on forum that I'd love to get my hands on. I normally keep a long line of lawyers on retainer, it's just the nature of what I do in life... :P

kaisay kamzore emperor ho?kadooo...ek assasinator nahi bhej saktay...??ziyada naswar se ab tum plan bhi kersktay..:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom