What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir asal mein mereii andar ka Kashmiri ghussaa khaa giyaa thaaa - Sorry ! :ashamed:

Sir, I understand your point of view perfectly. You have done notihng to be sorry for.

Please note that I also agree with you and others on the importance of Kashmir, but my point is that we have to be far more intelligent in our approach if we are to succeed. Sirf condemnation or hartaaloon sey koi faida nahi ho gaa. Aur ghussa to kissi key kaam aata hee nahi, so why get angry at all?

ill b da first one to complain on every member on serious thread if i see anyone trollin or typin short esp @hinduguy :angry::taz:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion - You think too highly of me....I'm stupid with a capital 'S' & I've made some really idiotic decisions in my life the least of which wasn't to get into Chartered Accountancy - It eats at me every day knowing I could've been an Economist because I loved it & I was damn good at it but I talked to people & took their advice but brought this upon myself because ultimately it was my decision & my own choosing of Accountancy as a Profession !

So I thank you for thinking so highly of me but I know the truth about me & it isn't pretty - There are very little decisions in my life that I haven't some form of regret over !
its not a matter of being stupid or smart, its knowing what you want yourself. what kind of life you want to lead. After you know what you want to do (broadly speaking) then seek advice from seniors/friends of your own college. They tend to know a lot.

Nothing wrong in seeking info (advice is so boring), but make sure the guy knows more than you about that specific area. Anybody more that 40 year old should not be taken seriously. That rules out all elders of your biradri... :cheesy:

Many people on PDF can give very good info regarding many things, but am sure there are some forum which can give you much better info specific to your need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meri jan, not even 1% of your existence is defined by your degree! NOT EVEN ONE successful person has EVER EVER used what he/she studied to succeed in a stellar way....

You think and contemplate too much about results. Think strategically about how you are going to do the thing, NOT THE RESULTS... choose it, mark it and do it.

NO I AM NOT WRONG.. I NEVER EVER AM.... I have hired more people (as recruiter for SLB / KPMG) than you have shook hands with... you have potential, yet you have zero confidence.

Go out, do crazy stuff... sleep on a footpath if necessary to achieve your objectives... my advise, LEAVE YOUR FUKKING HOME..... AND STOP BEING SPOON FED..... join ANY JOB... ANY...... GET ANY INTERNSHIP... ANY........ books don't have any of the answers you are looking for.... life has them....

I suppose my attempt for Singapore is me trying to do a bit of that; I've been told flatly to my face that Management Accounting has no future by more Chartered Accountants than I can remember but I said 'FoOk it' I like it because its a lot more than just being a glorified munshi & I'm going for it & so I opted for my optional papers that are geared towards exactly that & CIMA is all about that too.

Plus I've told my Dad I'm going to Singapore...I don't care if I have to miss a meal or work at a Petrol Pump or sleep in a derelict apartment - I need to do this to get my own sh*t in order otherwise I'm gonna procrastinate for the rest of my life & never go the extra mile to achieve what I know I can !

Lets see whether Dad bought my impassioned speech or not to give me a ticket to Singapore & some bucks to go with it ! :undecided:

Yara, one of the most difficult things to do in life is breaking the emotional shackles of your parents. Once you succeed there, you have already covered 50% of everything.....

Don't worry about meals. It's Allah's department to feed you. You know very well about how I started..... never ever missed a meal.... build the courage to follow through with it. And go do it.

I suppose my attempt for Singapore is me trying to do a bit of that; I've been told flatly to my face that Management Accounting has no future by more Chartered Accountants than I can remember but I said 'FoOk it' I like it because its a lot more than just being a glorified munshi & I'm going for it & so I opted for my optional papers that are geared towards exactly that & CIMA is all about that too.

Plus I've told my Dad I'm going to Singapore...I don't care if I have to miss a meal or work at a Petrol Pump or sleep in a derelict apartment - I need to do this to get my own sh*t in order otherwise I'm gonna procrastinate for the rest of my life & never go the extra mile to achieve what I know I can !

Lets see whether Dad bought my impassioned speech or not to give me a ticket to Singapore & some bucks to go with it ! :undecided:

Not before you die of natural causes... :D

OMG, don't tell me you're dying..:woot:

throa or drama kuro
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
tips dun? :unsure: em xpert in it!:drag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom