What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuch nahin yaar, some fake encounters by PA. :D

what are you talking about guys.. tell me. I have very good bs detector... I can detect it with zero knowledge about subject..

@Hyperion mujhe tujhse boht zarori bat krni ha plz come on gmail
@Hyperion i am sending you my email id through @nuclearpak
@Hyperion as soon as you recieve my email id do add me and leave a msg or mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, its Saudi's country and people go their to make living. Don't blame Saudis for this behavior. Because majority of people who travel middle eastern country from south asia expect this behavior. Just like thousands of Pakistani are in Saudi prison without any judicial process. But, its their land.

:'( Shocking Saudi Police Treatment Of A Bangladeshi Human Being. - YouTube

Hi Haider,

I hope you're doing very well and good.

I don't think that you and myself interacted before, please allow me to introduce myself.

This case was resolved long time ago.

I'm Yzd and I work for KSA Gov't. First of all, allow me to condemn this kind of barbaric act, it's outrageous and unacceptable at all. KSA will always seek justice of those of whom have been mistreated either by its citizens or expats.

Second of all, this man is in no way related to the Police at all. The reason way he abused this guy because he had criticized KSA which is quite acceptable for us, because we welcome people's feedback and try to make things more flexible for those who live here. The abuser - who later turned out to be a suspect- was identified by KPD " Khobar Police Department ", this individual was detained for a week and he was asked to apologize and compensate the poor guy for the psychological damage he caused. In addition, the video you have been attaching was originally uploaded by the Saudi Human Right Council and was used in local media, to send a clear message that we can't tolerate these barbaric acts whatsoever.

I also would like to inform you that there are no thousands of Pakistanis behind the bars in KSA at all. In fact, Pakistani Expats have the second lowest crime rate in KSA. So, I don't understand what you are talking about tbqh. If a Saudi citizen mistreats another Saudi or Expats I assure you that the price will be as twice heavy as possible.

Here are some examples that I would like you to take a look at.

Saudi woman gets 3 years for beating maid

Dammam police helps maid gets her rights

Man sentenced to prison for turning a blind eye on a maid abuse

I also understand that you adhere to the Shia sec, however, I don't think we should deploy our ideologies as a tool to use it against one another.

What most people don't seem to know is that Zulfikar Ali Bhutto isn't merely a Pakistani hero, but a Saudi one as well.

Thank you

Anybody alive ?

@S.U.R.B. @Hyperion @hinduguy @Dillinger @Armstrong @Talon @Marshmallow @Hermione G @Ayush

and to whom it may concern :D

This must be for you then:

images

Last edited by a moderator:
You remember the women with male voice in the Ufone ad ? :rofl: So , you never know ! :D

Come on the field then !

Yeah i remember that Ufone thing....:lol:.... oh! give me the benefit of the doubt at least.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom