What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Secur Wanted to open a thread on this but later decided not to...it would attract all sorts of people who would cheapen the whole thing..

read it if you haven't already...

In the line of fire - DAWN.COM

Mate , those are the tribal areas and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa .

When these things have happened in Karachi not so long ago , albeit to a much comprehensive control of situation by the authorities and much wider condemnation , what better do I expect from a much radicalized population living in those areas ? Anything , any at all ?

What the hell is wrong with all these people who consider themselves the self appointed authority or on the words of the ' God's viceroy ' to punish anyone on anything they dislike and dont agree with ? Think , shooting a little girl because she wanted to get education . Wouldn't you call it insane ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate , those are the tribal areas and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa .

When these things have happened in Karachi not so long ago , albeit to a much comprehensive control of situation by the authorities and much wider condemnation , what better do I expect from a much radicalized population living in those areas ? Anything , any at all ?

That woman was also part of the same radicalized population yaara and so was her colleague who ended up as a casualty too.

Let me guess if one were to ask the Taliban then all of this leads to back to a certain doctor and Osama right? Dingbats!

That woman was also part of the same radicalized population yaara and so was her colleague who ended up as a casualty too.

Let me guess if one were to ask the Taliban then all of this leads to back to a certain doctor and Osama right? Dingbats!

Yes she was , however not involved in any of that and for some , doing a sin worthy of ' capital punishment ' by someone somewhere by providing ' Jewish medicines ' to little children . Her radicalized behavior that could risk the society , hadn't arisen from radicalized thought , yet .

Yeah , their logic is usually like ' since the knife can kill too , lets ban it ' . Total lack of intellect !

THAT'S MY FIELD! HANDS OFF..AND ALL OTHER APPENDAGES!:D

Now the actual answer bro, if you will that is.........

That is my field too comrade.

My subject is closely related to the areas of, industrial design,occupational safety by workplace design.

@Dillinger

There's a nice comment under that article

When the locals themselves start killing each other with abandon in the name of religion, others will not be eager to step into this fight or express sympathy. This is internecine war in the name of religion, and especially by those who reject science - what is the point of sympathy when things don't change.

Could this be the cause ? Because , if the same radicalized person was killed by the society , he doesn't deserve any sympathy of any kind because he was one of them . Something like that , we are looking at ?

Never fear anyone.

This isn't fear , sir .

Usually threads like these , run somewhere else and later they are ' closed ' .

Post it in senior's cafe's so i can vet the idiots more effectively. :butcher:

Already posted in Current Events , lets move it .

TAG me in brother. I read the comment, very apt.

The more I read these things, the more I see the similarity. You will excuse me IF my mind focuses more on how such events could equally occur here in my nation if certain checks had not been set up..or if the same were to corrode..it is positively scary.

@Dillinger

Can you post in the Senior's cafe ? I am sorry , I had to ask him to move it there because there are less trolls and more polite and opting for a meaningful and positive discussion members there .

The question is ' radical control ' . No country has a shortage of idiots .

@Dillinger

Can you post in the Senior's cafe ? I am sorry , I had to ask him to move it there because there are less trolls and more polite and opting for a meaningful and positive discussion members there .

The question is ' radical control ' . No country has a shortage of idiots .

I've posted..ask aero to read it and approve it if he sees fit to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom