What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Secur Banda hazir hai..sorry man woke up late...so what up? Still pushing around with Zarvi?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur Banda hazir hai..sorry man woke up late...so what up? Still pushing around with Zarvi?

Why dont you sleep on time ? :angry:

Not really , Oscar's taking care of him :D

What does Oscar sir do? He seems to be highly knowledgeable on most social/political/martial matters.

Trying to talk some sense into him , an exercise in futility , you know . He is , that is why , he shouldn't waste his time . :D

Hello people :D

We're not people..

aliencartoon.jpg

I just saw. Oh man..Zarvi is dicking with the wrong person there. Still gotta love his politeness...he can proclaim the death f us all while being prim and proper..:D

You dont say ! :D

Remember .

Only what I think is right , is right and you are wrong . Such is my unshakable belief with no room for further improvement or refinement .

A quality I envy and need to adopt ! :)

THAT'S MY FIELD! HANDS OFF..AND ALL OTHER APPENDAGES!:D

In every house where I come I will enter only for the good of my patients, keeping myself far from all intentional ill-doing and all seduction and especially from the pleasures of love with women or men, be they free or slaves. -Hippocratic Oath
:D

@Secur Wanted to open a thread on this but later decided not to...it would attract all sorts of people who would cheapen the whole thing..

read it if you haven't already...

In the line of fire - DAWN.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom