What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion AND you're right..we need to think about what you said. I would have proposed a thread on the topic of lack of skill in balancing and compartmentalization and more importantly objectivity but we know what the participation to that would be like.

Dude, why do you say that? By nature I visulaize all stuff, and that made me puke! :argh:

Then you and I are alike for I tend to visualize everything (descriptive) that I read. I did it to enforce my point.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion There is a video which seems to support something you stated..I am going to upload it on viddur and try and post it here..dunno how long it will stay up. I want you to watch it..ONLY YOU..and tell me whether its real.

Edit:- god damn viddur not working..know of any way to share vids other than fb..the vids on my comp?

@Hyperion the signature of the guy on the vid is his youtube handle. :hitwall: typed it in..found the vid on youtube under a different uploader..:blink:

here..

@Hyperion Yaara..you might be busy so sorry for poking you..if you can jaldi dekh le. I'll remove it in 15-20 mins..I don't want ti to become troll bait.

Remove it yara. I know all.

@Hyperion Yaara..you might be busy so soy for poking you..if you can jaldi dekh le. I'll remove it in 15-20 mins..I don't want ti to become troll bait.

edited

Remove it yara. I know all.

Done yaara..so its true then..oh well we must have done the same. :frown: Nations are built on blood enh? Only you and I don't have to bleed but we can talk about it. :laughcry:

No exactly true...most is propaganda. PsyOps.

edited

Done yaara..so its true then..oh well we must have done the same. :frown: Nations are built on blood enh? Only you and I don't have to bleed but we can talk about it. :laughcry:

@Dillinger .. kyon use sata raha hai... and wtf is your enemity with bangladesh
as long as I am getting my ruhu... joy bangla. (never liked hilsa)

@Dillinger .. kyon use sata raha hai... and wtf is your enemity with bangladesh
as long as I am getting my ruhu... joy bangla. (never liked hilsa)

BD will be a convenient petri-dish for me and Hype..we shall attempt to create ubermensch out of them..IF we can get them that far then we can make the Indians into living gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom