What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me the name of that song in the background of this video?....

Seems like an old song(but not too old one) with remix or something.
Whose the singer , the band or any details about it, if you can ....thank you.

@ANTIBODY perhaps you can help me out here.

Last edited by a moderator:
peer baba @Slav Defence, give some gyan to me too..
1_CHISHTIAJMER.jpg

Watching a movie that i realized I prob have watched....and then half way through I know I have watched it but cant remember what happened so am going on :rofl:

Lmaoooooo that actually happens to me sometimes, but I remember watching a movie and then not what happened. haha which movie though? :P Hope you had fun watching it again though! lol

@Armstrong IS THERE ANY chance that you can access youtube at all..through a proxy or whatever..DO SO..WHAT FOLLOWS IS THE BEST LIGHTSABER FIGHT EVER!!

WATCH IN HD! NOT FROM THE MOVIES..NOT FAN-MADE EITHER..BUT THE BEST!!

Lmaoooooo that actually happens to me sometimes, but I remember watching a movie and then not what happened. haha which movie though? :P Hope you had fun watching it again though! lol

It was some chic flick I think it was called pitch perfect....

@Hyperion Actually we should take over Bangladesh and use it as a demonstration of how people and state properly leveraged can be turned into a strong force...although I still will ban the lungis..I will not have thousands of bare hairy legs around me...

Dude, why do you say that? By nature I visulaize all stuff, and that made me puke! :argh:

@Hyperion Actually we should take over Bangladesh and use it as a demonstration of how people and state properly leveraged can be turned into a strong force...although I still will ban the lungis..I will not have thousands of bare hairy legs around me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom