What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
1002263_661703767177301_1019147458_n.png

I am no army brat but I think I have said something like Uncle Irum or Mr.Riffat...:blink:

haha yeh me too....my cuzins do dat all da time in their area.....n im also nw in habbit of callin all aunties who r their neighbours as Aunty chanudry aunty gillani aunty rana :p:cheesy:

@Dillinger

I'm glad you mentioned their valhalla, their kingdom - much freedom and and many "Rights" there -- but it also tells you a great deal about their psychology - they like to have their "limits/Hadd" clearly delineated - some amongst us are convinced that we can be more influential than their Mullahs and sheiks.

Why do you think that they would like to have their limits delineated ? The post was made by muse and I want your opinion on that .

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger

Why do you think that they would like to have their limits delineated ? The post was made by muse and I want your opinion on that .

Freedom's funny.

Say I am free to drink and smoke.. hallelujah!

Then I get to have freedom of religion..Oh boy!

Then I ask myself why some family gets to rule over me and mine..hmmm..but hey that's not fair.

Freedom leads to questions..an agile mind which does not buy everything its bombarded with.

So curb certain freedoms..if you're a rich state even better..push in money..charge no taxes BUT keep certain rights away. Who'll complain..man IF I can afford a yacht while being middle class while the rest of em' around the world take loans for buying cars..then I ain't complaining.

See the point is that they must draw limits..otherwise one right will inexorably lead into another..and demands thereof...NOT COOL, NO?

Last edited by a moderator:
Freedom's funny.

Say I am free to drink and smoke.. hallelujah!

Then I get to have freedom of religion..Oh boy!

Then I ask myself why some family gets to rule over me and mine..hmmm..but hey that's not fair.

Freedom leads to questions..an agile mind which does not buy everything its bombarded with.

So curb certain freedoms..if you're a rich state even better..push in money..charge no taxes BUT keep certain rights away. Who'll complain..man IF I can afford a yacht while being middle class while the rest of em' around the world take loans for buying cars..then I ain't complaining.

See the point is that they must draw limits..otherwise one right will inexorably lead into another..and demands thereof...NOT COOL, NO?

Apparently , it is .

You mean to say that freedom confuses the ' no average Joe ' somehow ? Because he again wants to question the freedom to say ' hey why am i being given too much ' and the same otherwise ?

How does it fit with the ever insane ideas of the kingdom ? What good would you think stopping women from driving do , they aren't going to rebel against the state of course ?

I see the point in restrictions . Push in money , buy loyalty and then even if you ban or restrict certain thing , no men would raise a voice because he will compare with others and see how he's better still than them !

Apparently , it is .

You mean to say that freedom confuses the ' no average Joe ' somehow ? Because he again wants to question the freedom to say ' hey why am i being given too much ' and the same otherwise ?

How does it fit with the ever insane ideas of the kingdom ? What good would you think stopping women from driving do , they aren't going to rebel against the state of course ?

I see the point in restrictions . Push in money , buy loyalty and then even if you ban or restrict certain thing , no men would raise a voice because he will compare with others and see how he's better still than them !

Keep the people engaged in the relatively trivial...better than letting them ponder upon the really essential stuff.

That's all there is to it. AND if you can confound and obfuscate the whole thing with a dash of religion- women shouldn't drive..well there you have it.

You see the Average Joe- if he starts questioning- likes to get answers and likes to get them simple and quick..never a good thing. The smart fellows on the other hand..the elite will learn to bend the system to their advantage so much so that they will defend it themselves.

With the money- EXACTLY!

Keep the people engaged in the relatively trivial...better than letting them ponder upon the really essential stuff.

That's all there is to it. AND if you can confound and obfuscate the whole thing with a dash of religion- women shouldn't drive..well there you have it.

You see the Average Joe- if he starts questioning- likes to get answers and likes to get them simple and quick..never a good thing. The smart fellows on the other hand..the elite will learn to bend the system to their advantage so much so that they will defend it themselves.

With the money- EXACTLY!

The art of ruling humans .

The ' speedball ' drug mixture comes to my mind , one of its components being the ' opiate of the masses '

He can be dealt with , only with the ' curious cat ' , the elites have the problem .

In God we Trust , after all , remember ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom