What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You claim to know ' thy enemy ' and yet you do not understand the thought patterns , commander :D

This is how a common Pakistani who well also happens to be a terrorist sympathizer wants to know first because Taliban being the polite , gentlemen and peaceful people who cant do that , you see the usual ' denial ' here and the ' response of the defensive mechanism of the subconsciousness ' which doesn't want to associate the Taliban/militants with terrorism because that will be ' agonizing and painful and unacceptable for the conscious mind ' and hence needs to be eliminated casting doubts along with the ' there's no extent of human ability to rationalize the truth ' .

This tag which I carry comes with certain ' restrictions ' , mate . I can express my disagreement with civility but cant go the Hype way . Its very frustrating at times .

Did I make it clear , mate ?

@Slav Defence Something you may be interested in , after examining my mind earlier this day . :D

as I have mentioned earlier,if anyone still have doubts about you then you can give him/her the link and your score........:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to know something else too if you remember ! :D How come I cant have it when I am a mere mortal too ? :lol:

I focus on positive elements of human personality more...so that they enjoy my posts and feel encouraging.....:lol:

bro, extraordinary seriously wants to meet jinns, so i told him the procedure to meet jinns, ab to o gaya kamsey if he tries :omghaha:

han bhai jab se isro aliens se mila hai...tab se in ko bhi jinnat se milne ka shauq hogaya hoga... :woot:

@Secur i think that i have mentioned you weakness in my post...check it again...

@Secur i think that i have mentioned you weakness in my post...check it again...

You are deep by nature,you have dense but clear nature...you are optimistic about certain things,your guesses are accurate on as you believe in facts rather then conspiracy theories..
you like to meet people..you prefer cosy environment..which indicates your soft nature..
you try to judge things in neutral way,but if you feel that it is injustice then you prefer to favor/deny.
as you strictly prefer to work with facts and yes if some hypothesis matches with your conclusion then you don't mind in taking it under consideration....
but your insight and relationship with yourself seems very impressive,you can see the other side of coin which other's can't..you are sensitive and sensational....
but you need to work on your aggression,a little bit...you are good in controlling your reaction and giving appropriate response..

So your score.....+95
your title.....the pearl of sense

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/258389-psychology-corner-6.html#ixzz2WOg1L5Cv

A single one , the aggression :D Where are the others ? Go ahead .

You are deep by nature,you have dense but clear nature...you are optimistic about certain things,your guesses are accurate on as you believe in facts rather then conspiracy theories..
you like to meet people..you prefer cosy environment..which indicates your soft nature..
you try to judge things in neutral way,but if you feel that it is injustice then you prefer to favor/deny.
as you strictly prefer to work with facts and yes if some hypothesis matches with your conclusion then you don't mind in taking it under consideration....
but your insight and relationship with yourself seems very impressive,you can see the other side of coin which other's can't..you are sensitive and sensational....
but you need to work on your aggression,a little bit...you are good in controlling your reaction and giving appropriate response..

So your score.....+95
your title.....the pearl of sense

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/258389-psychology-corner-6.html#ixzz2WOg1L5Cv

A single one , the aggression :D Where are the others ? Go ahead .

I am sorry can't find other negativity..as you have cleverly select best options...:lol:

Blame not me , I didn't select the best options despite I quite understood the meanings of many . :D
:lol: lol people are competing there to win while you are only one who is asking for negative..man...!!! :woot:
oh yes,my advise to you and i am gonna announce it to psychology corner..that those who are getting titles can add them to their signature...:lol:

:lol: lol people are competing there to win while you are only one who is asking for negative..man...!!! :woot:
oh yes,my advise to you and i am gonna announce it to psychology corner..that those who are getting titles can add them to their signature...:lol:

Extra points things , eh ? :D You see , despite being a student of psychology and knowing more about it than the Material sciences I study for the B.E , I can try to analyze to a great accuracy the behavioral patterns of the people and the causes in real life and here on the cyber space , only that I cant get that insight into myself with such precision . The reason is of course obvious . Even a psychologist needs a psychologist at times , mate .

One needs to know himself , know thyself ! That is why I am interested in negatives too . I am still astonished at the report I was given yesterday by you , the deep but yet clear nature and the strong relationship between myself and me isn't what I expected you to say . Besides that you got most of all the other things right . What do you study , mate ?

Extra points things , eh ? :D You see , despite being a student of psychology and knowing more about it than the Material sciences I study for the B.E , I can try to analyze to a great accuracy the behavioral patterns of the people and the causes in real life and here on the cyber space , only that I cant get that insight into myself with such precision . The reason is of course obvious . Even a psychologist needs a psychologist at times , mate .

One needs to know himself , know thyself ! That is why I am interested in negatives too . I am still astonished at the report I was given yesterday by you , the deep but yet clear nature and the strong relationship between myself and me isn't what I expected you to say . Besides that you got most of all the other things right . What do you study , mate ?

dear @Secur...
I am not a psychologist..i am a science student and I am planning to take admissions for Msc...
To understand humans,you don't need to be a phd,psychologist...you need to have good relationship and understanding with your ownself...
as Shams uddin Azimi said that whole universe lies inside human..
if you know yourself then you know about universe too...
yes,i was doing some research for time pass these days..so thought to apply some...:lol:

dear @Secur...
I am not a psychologist..i am a science student and I am planning to take admissions for Msc...
To understand humans,you don't need to be a phd,psychologist...you need to have good relationship and understanding with your ownself...
as Shams uddin Azimi said that whole universe lies inside human..
if you know yourself then you know about universe too...
yes,i was doing some research for time pass these days..so thought to apply some...:lol:

I see , you are a science student , which one ?

Indeed , true . But there are things you wont be able to explain in the correct terminologies since even though you understand them well but still not enough to precisely distinguish them from other related thought-behavioral patterns/emotions/disorders and to give a proper name to them .

The part about having good relationship with others and your own self is correct in its entirety . Really , what research ? :D

I see , you are a science student , which one ?

Indeed , true . But there are things you wont be able to explain in the correct terminologies since even though you understand them well but still not enough to precisely distinguish them from other related thought-behavioral patterns/emotions/disorders and to give a proper name to them .

The part about having good relationship with others and your own self is correct in its entirety . Really , what research ? :D

hehehehe...well said secur...lol i only started that for fun..nothing special...was reading some research work of james r.terborg....and some other...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom