What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i am leaving PDF maybe for the time being or maybe i won't come back. Its been a nice experience i would want to thank all who have been very kind to me. Made some lovely friends here. Thank you.

I hope you aren't leaving because of the trolls here. Those trolls are simply cowards in real life & even reading their responses & general posts blurts that out. I have seen some of your discussions, & you were able to hold your own easily. There are a large number of foreign trolls just begging for a beating on this forum too. I have come across some of them myself, & if one of them was to harass you, remember that you have your friends & compatriots to defend you. We won't let our own women get attacked, not here or in real life. If you do leave, then I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.

I hope you aren't leaving because of the trolls here. Those trolls are simply cowards in real life & even reading their responses & general posts blurts that out. I have seen some of your discussions, & you were able to hold your own easily. There are a large number of foreign trolls just begging for a beating on this forum too. I have come across some of them myself, & if one of them was to harass you, remember that you have your friends & compatriots to defend you. We won't let our own women get attacked, not here or in real life. If you do leave, then I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.

Alot of low life degenerate indian trolls.. i aint surprised..

Guys i am leaving PDF maybe for the time being or maybe i won't come back. Its been a nice experience i would want to thank all who have been very kind to me. Made some lovely friends here. Thank you.
It was nice to have you here :)

Rab rakha.

It is time to take some hard steps now; let me shake the managment on this issue..
@Aamna14 is a fighter , I have high hopes that she will come back

Then I must inquire him about it , he knows it , just that I haven't discussed the present events in the former East Pakistan . But if his past answers/analysis are any indication , he's more likely to implicate a large number of Bangladeshis being supportive of this action and possessing such mindset , all isn't what it looks like , wont agree ever to a brotherhood , even though he once did .

So whats his opinion about Operation Searchlight & the whole East-Pakistan fiasco ?

Phir @DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch - Koi isss song kiii translation mil saktiii haiii ? :ashamed:

a good tribute song and rendition of the original sung by Faiz Mohammad (but nothing close to original ) but for the impatient audience of the current age it works

In short he is asking her (Laila) for a date

re translation.... as you can tell .. its the song of praise of his lover Laila... an as is custom there is a bit of tease, praise and a bit of telling off for her playing hard to get
praising her beauty, charm, her clothes and urging her not to be too proud.

Mijazea Lila... (you big headed laila... )...

Biya tara baran saila ---------- means go out with me...

you see for centuries or Millennium , the subject matter has not changed, the lyrics have same theme just the language and the instruments might have change

a good tribute song and rendition of the original sung by Faiz Mohammad (but nothing close to original ) but for the impatient audience of the current age it works

In short he is asking her (Laila) out
for a date

re translation.... as you can tell .. its the song of praise of his lover Laila... an as is custom there is a bit of tease, praise and a bit of telling off for her playing hard to get
praising her beauty, charm, her clothes and urging her not to be too proud.

Mijazea Lila... (you big headed laila... )...

Biya tara baran saila ---------- means go out with me...

you see for centuries or Millennium , the subject matter has not changed, the lyrics have same theme just the language and the instruments might have change

Irfan Bhai, after hearing this song & Akhtar Channal's Dana Pa Danaa - I think Baluchi is an exceptionally beautifully language & I've fallen in love with it ! :)

Its a pity that it wasn't promoted as much as it should've been warnaaa tou its extremely pleasing to the ears !

So whats his opinion about Operation Searchlight & the whole East-Pakistan fiasco ?

Too little and too late . Pakistanis do not learn from history and act desperately when they are about to drown and lack the power to do , what is necessary . You see Mujib was imprisoned during Agartala Conspiracy case ? You know who got him out ? The same Pakistani politicians .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom