What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too little and too late . Pakistanis do not learn from history and act desperately when they are about to drown and lack the power to do , what is necessary . You see Mujib was imprisoned during Agartala Conspiracy case ? You know who got him out ? The same Pakistani politicians .

Tell me more ! :agree:

My internet speed is so damn slow today... wants me to commit suicide.. + i was busy.. @Armstrong ...

And after tryin to play the video.. i could only get buffer the video to the first 12 secs...

a good tribute song and rendition of the original sung by Faiz Mohammad (but nothing close to original ) but for the impatient audience of the current age it works

In short he is asking her (Laila) for a date

re translation.... as you can tell .. its the song of praise of his lover Laila... an as is custom there is a bit of tease, praise and a bit of telling off for her playing hard to get
praising her beauty, charm, her clothes and urging her not to be too proud.

Mijazea Lila... (you big headed laila... )...

Biya tara baran saila ---------- means go out with me...

you see for centuries or Millennium , the subject matter has not changed, the lyrics have same theme just the language and the instruments might have change

I like this one better.. time for some fusion..

@Irfan Baloch - Waisee Irfan Bhai, the singer is Rostam MirLashari from Sistan Baluchistan ! :)

Have you had interactions with the Baluch on the Iranian side ? :what:

How do they view Pakistan & Pakistanis ? :-)

Tell me more ! :agree:

Just to avoid the humiliation that Pakistan Army later had to face , the FM during Ayub's era Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto should have instead chose to make a federation - the lesser of the two evils . After all was host and there was no hope .

@Irfan Baloch - Waisee Irfan Bhai, the singer is Rostam MirLashari from Sistan Baluchistan ! :)

Have you had interactions with the Baluch on the Iranian side ? :what:

How do they view Pakistan & Pakistanis ? :-)

Extremely anti Iran.. high on nationalism.. greater baluchistan n stuff...

Atleast the one i met..

Extremely anti Iran.. high on nationalism.. greater baluchistan n stuff...

Atleast the one i met..

Really ?

Why ? What did we ever do to them ? :cray:

I fear that we may loose our Baluchistan as well because of inadequate development & the insurgency ! :(

Aaam Baluch khafaaa haiii hum seiii & he has the right to be angry & sad - Koi development hiii nahin karviii unn elaqoon kiii hum neiii !

How do we get out of this mess @Irfan Baloch Bhai - How do we convince the common Baluch that give us one more chance !

@BATMAN bro please stop hating others just coz of their sects... accept the truth... arab or iran .. who cares... for us our country should be first... but we should good relations with every country...

Life is too short for hatred..

Really ?

Why ? What did we ever do to them ? :cray:

I fear that we may loose our Baluchistan as well because of inadequate development & the insurgency ! :(

Baad mein baat karien gai bhai...

Just to avoid the humiliation that Pakistan Army later had to face , the FM during Ayub's era Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto should have instead chose to make a federation - the lesser of the two evils . After all was host and there was no hope .

I want more ! :)

Waisee tereiii Novellas khataam nahin hoteiii aur abbb mereiii interest kii baaat aiii haiii tou eikk dum frugality with words shuruu ho gaiii haiii ! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom