What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Irfan Baloch - Waisee Irfan Bhai, the singer is Rostam MirLashari from Sistan Baluchistan ! :)

Have you had interactions with the Baluch on the Iranian side ? :what:

How do they view Pakistan & Pakistanis ? :-)

I cant post what some of them think of us, but generally speaking they are fine.
there is an armed struggle on their side started by the Americans & Saudis as well and these poor Baloch have been used to assassinate some Iranian scientists and technicians associated with nuclear program as well. the sectarian element of insurgency didnt work that well as the Saudis were hoping because Baloch are consider region a personal matter and dont like to shove it up the face of other like my fellow countrymen of other provinces do (offence meant).

so apart from few high profile sectarian killings & assassinations of Iranian security forces, its peaceful.

Really ?

Why ? What did we ever do to them ? :cray:

I fear that we may loose our Baluchistan as well because of inadequate development & the insurgency ! :(

dont worry, the scheming scumbags forget the demographics.. how would a less than 2% of Murri and Bughtis of the total Baloch Population which is 30% of the Balochistan and about 10% of entire Pakistan mke an independent state? where would they accommodate Baloch Pashtons, Berahvis, Hazaras and those Baloch who have no hand in the foreign assisted bullshite?

I want more ! :)

Waisee tereiii Novellas khataam nahin hoteiii aur abbb mereiii interest kii baaat aiii haiii tou eikk dum frugality with words shuruu ho gaiii haiii ! :mad:

Maybe , there's work to be done and the past to be lamented on , can wait :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom