What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both ends: the 'very big' (stars, galaxies, etc.) and the 'very small' (quantum mechanics).

The stuff that happens in the 'very small' makes science fiction look boring. For a layman's view, read the QED lectures by Feynman to get an idea of what goes on...

QED: The Strange Theory of Light and Matter: Richard P. Feynman: 9780691024172: Amazon.com: Books

Ahh Feynman, those 7(?) lectures of his were the catalyst for my interest in physics. Which was then followed by my interest in applied math which held me in good stead when I developed my current fairly vast expertise in robotics.

I wonder if you could give me a hand with something I've been stuck on?

By any chance do you have a grasp on Clifford algebra (esp in regards to its applications vis a vis dual quaternions + screw theory). I understand that this is probably not in your field, but with any mathematics work in quantum mechanics, you've probably put it to use.

Believe it or not, at UWA, even our mathematics phDs (inclusive of my supervisor) don't have any idea how to help me to get the intuition of it. I've been emailing a prof at UNSW but he replies once every week, which is just too slow.

If you do, could you please leave me your email address, I might need to pick your brain a tad.

@Leader Bhai
Kahan hai aap??

Try these next time....these 're biodegradable ones.And 've flower seeds in the filter.:)

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1387950503.192335.jpg

Good Morning my loyal subjects !!!

Naswar sarzameen shaad baad :D
d12a805d-a0b7-456f-a702-29f70264480c.gif

I would love to have some..BUT since I am a denizen of Delhi and unlikely to ever meet you I shall keep myself content with merely expressing said wish..

Poor you!! :pop: Out of sympathy for you, I am going to eat home made icecream one more time :wave:

I tried making one last year....it was soooo sweet that my hubby banned me from making anymore home made wines.:cray:
Btw which home made wine do u have???

Red Wine, made of grapes.. Try to low the amount of sugar added in it.. Lots of sugar makes wine yukkkk :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom