What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor you!! :pop: Out of sympathy for you, I am going to eat home made icecream one more time :wave:

Some day I shall make you wear your entrails around your scrawny neck, like a garish scarf..and then I shall know great mirth..

Some day I shall make you wear your entrails around your scrawny neck, like a garish scarf..and then I shall know great mirth..

Not today!! I am going to njoy home made Chicken biryani after some time and later may be a bottle of wine too.. :whistle: I guess you will have to satisfy with dreaming about it.. BTW do you like pudding or gulab jamum? My mum is an expert in both of it :D :D

Red Wine, made of grapes.. Try to low the amount of sugar added in it.. Lots of sugar makes wine yukkkk :D

Who told u???
I luv to add sugar to everything...

Grapes wine..:tup:

back off. me and your hubby are smoking buddies.:drag::drag:

He quit it long back......Except the occasional indulgence...hes a good boy now.:agree:

Not today!! I am going to njoy home made Chicken biryani after some time and later may be a bottle of wine too.. :whistle: I guess you will have to satisfy with dreaming about it.. BTW do you like pudding or gulab jamum? My mum is an expert in both of it :D :D

Hadd hai Seiko.....why are you making @Dillinger jealous???
And rubbing salt on his wounds???

Who told u???

He quit it long back......Except the occasional indulgence...hes a good boy now.:agree:

yup he is a good boy, he has learned to cover up and leave no trace :omghaha:... :P

WOW full stalking mode. :rofl:

:smitten:

Stalking m0de on :P

Apko tou pata hai i am your big fan.

images

:rofl: :rofl:

Try testing on my posts :angel:

Mirza sb. - Mai tu ap kay mazaar par hazari ka soch raha tha, ap khud hi aa gaay

i was there but no one mentioned so may khud he nazil ho gayi :P

Who told u???

Chalo me going out.. Abhi to friends and relatives ke ghar ka specials try karna he..@Dillinger will update you when I reach back

Gosh darn, can't find anybody who knows anything about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom