What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i am leaving PDF maybe for the time being or maybe i won't come back. Its been a nice experience i would want to thank all who have been very kind to me. Made some lovely friends here. Thank you.
I hope it's for the time being but please do come back. Mademoiselle.
If you have any problem here i will solve it. I hope you are just temporarily very busy.
please do come back. I don't want good people to leave this Forum :)

Did you read @Aamna14 's post???
:cray::cray::cray::cray::cray::cray::cray:

I hope it's for the time being but please do come back. Mademoiselle.
If you have any problem here i will solve it. I hope you are just temporarily very busy.
please do come back. I don't want good people to leave this Forum :)

:cray::cray::cray::cray::cray::cray::cray:

No even if i have an issue here i don't want to raise it. Its just not the kind of place it used to be. Thank you for your support @Alpha1 i do really appreciate it but i don't see myself coming back. Anyways goodbye.

No even if i have an issue here i don't want to raise it. Its just not the kind of place it used to be. Thank you for your support @Alpha1 i do really appreciate it but i don't see myself coming back. Anyways goodbye.
you won't have to raise anything i see for myself....
please don't leave :cray::cray::cray::cray::cray::cray:

atleast not forever :(
please do PM me the reason if you want ...

@Aamna14 If you are leaving,
I am leaving too
I just come here because of my friends, I have already lost friends here and i don't want to loose more

Last edited:
wd u guys come here in ur 70s, if be alive? time to time people will leave, i do not see many members I saw when I joined here.

people drift apart with time/

I am leaving too
I just come here because of my friends, I have already lost friends here and i don't want to loose more

You shouldn't leave the forum because of me at all. You are a really very nice poster and that would be fatal for the forum i think.

@Armstrong don't worry you didn't scare me off with your persian cow rants lolz

I am leaving too

Mate, if it's her final decision (seems like it) we should just support her, not make it even more difficult for her.

Mate, if it's her final decision (seems like it) we should just support her, not make it even more difficult for her.
bro; This is not the first time one of my friends is Targeted either harrassed off the forum OR forced or influenced to break contact with me
Yes!!!
There are some serious types of SICK BASTARDS..... EVEN IN THE HIGHER UPS on defence.pk
This was the last straw

I am a fighter but i don't want to discuss it here.
I know you are so dont quit and fight,you are not alone.
The bigboned guy and the catman got your back with some others who shall not be named.:smokin:

now this is bad...........
everybody sad........... @Aamna14
tussi na jao??
cute_cat_animal_picture.jpg

Last edited:
bro; This is not the first time one of my friends is Targeted either harrassed of the forum OR forced or influenced to break contact with me
Yes!!!
There are some serious types of SICK BASTARDS..... EVEN IN THE HIGHER UPS on defence.pk
This was the last straw

Whoa, i thought she was leaving because of real life issues etc... If she is leaving because of someone else.... it's different.

now this is bad...........
everybody sad...........its all ur fault

What did you do ?

I thought you were a fighter,very disappointed:(:suicide::suicide2:bye.

Mate, what happened, who is responsible ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa, i thought she was leaving because of real life issues etc... If she is leaving because of someone else.... it's different.

What did you do ?

Mate, what happened, who is responsible ?
I really dont know:undecided:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom