What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAOOOOOOO almost ghum honay lahi thi, lakin aap nay doond liya is post kay through :P haha

Z I will try my level best to be there for the Get together on Jan 5th Sunday.

Hope to see you there kiddo.... :p::p: :partay:

@RAMPAGE are you coming ? :azn:

I dont like a few things abt him either... but overall loved his stuff on tolerance etc.

Along with Gandhi, I loved B.R. Ambedkar. It was impoertant to have a Dalit leader for the Dalits to be proud of in the rigid caste hierarchy.

Too bad, none of the Dalit leaders comes nowhere near him in terms erudition, or leadership skills.

@levina

one thing does worry me. what if she turns out to be ,more successful than me
i mean she is a blue belt and i flunked out when i was barely a yellow belt :cry:
Your sensei kept you that long in it self is an achievement.
Hmm let me think
emoticons%20081.gif
What do you mean she turns out more successful???

But if you are trapped with her in a room then i suggest you this...

backing-out-smiley.gif

Hope this helps :)

Controversies... im aware of them..
Nope not controversies...that material can be found anywhere on net.
I had read his book and stopped reading it immediately after i read few lines against women.That was not the Gandhi I had imagined....

@Aeronaut your diaper buddy is your better half???:blink:

Aeronaut said:
Not yet married....i have this friend from the time when we both used to hang out in diapers.
Like this you mean :coffee:

DSC_0843.JPG

:lol::lol::lol:

@Neptune you asked me for my frankkk opinion,which I gave you.And you gave the royal-est snub in return.:cray::cray::cray:
How dare you???:pissed:

Last edited:
@Armstrong This place has gone down to the dumps, so many children bickering and so little wit or panache about and around. Find hype man, find him.

@ZYXW where are you, you beautiful creature, liven up this place will you!

@Ravi Nair It is YOU who is as good as dead to me, Dragon balls- THOO!

@Aeronaut Any word from Hype, can't you use your mod powers to find a way to contact him- use his email to do so- or get webby to do so. An indication of his being alive at least would do well.

so you are the tiger?
and @Aamna14 is a leopard :o::help::help::help::help:

As long as its uncaged and untamed :P i love tigers as well in fact all the big cats they are real beauties:smitten:

alright, wanted to hear some foreign nationals opinions too.

Imagine that your boyfriend had arranged a date with you for this weekend. Somehow he had to break it because his friends from his ex-school is coming to wherever you live (at my case it's Ankara). He just cancelled it to spend his weekend with his friends. What would you think. :)

Nothing :lol:

What the hell am I doing with talking about affairs while today at Izmir Naval Shipyard Command, the Naval tugship TCG Değirmendere had turned up when she was being launched after her periodic maintainance. It was a deadly accident today, probably the deadliest we ever had since the TCG Muavemet.

We have 7 wounded, 8 fallen sailors with one being a petty officer. Also 10 civil workers are wounded, 2 workers dead.

Fair winds and following seas. What you've left behind mate, shall be our honor.

turkey_military_gays_270312.jpg
God bless him.. and his soul... find a peaceful place in heaven..

Your sensei kept you that long in it self is an achievement.
Hmm let me think
emoticons%20081.gif
What do you mean she turns out more successful???

But if you are trapped with her in a room then i suggest you this...

backing-out-smiley.gif

Hope this helps :)

Nope not controversies...that material can be found anywhere on net.
I had read his book and stopped reading it immediately after i read few lines against women.That was not the Gandhi I had imagined....

@Aeronaut your diaper buddy is your better half???:blink:

Like this you mean :coffee:

How sweet babies... sooooo cuteee!!!!
DSC_0843.JPG

:lol::lol::lol:

@Neptune you asked me for my frankkk opinion,which I gave you.And you gave the royal-est snub in return.:cray::cray::cray:
How dare you???:pissed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom