Not open for further replies.
@p(-)0ENiX :enjoy::tongue:

animated-merry-christmas-qatjhedr.gif

yeh n i learnt it from u haha

Naaah I am still not gonna invite you.:p:

Lol you're married???
You dont sound like one.:P

PS:
I have always messed up my menu when I have guests come over to my home....so I dont want to inflict torture on you.
You are spared:devil:

Not yet married....i have this friend from the time when we both used to hang out in diapers. When we grew up i just couldn't trust anyone else enough to give my best friend away so i decided to scapegoat myself. :D

@Alpha1

If you are really not fukking with my brain this time than here's a word of advice you 'can't buy'.

Rule 1 : She's NOT your freaking girlfriend. NEVER treat her as such. You HAVE to give her, what she deserves, because she will NEVER ask for it. If she does, than know that shit is about to hit the fan.

2: When you fight (you will), she's ALWAYS right....for at least a few hours into and post the argument. Stay calm and suck it up, thats a real man.

3: No, you don't have to talk to her 'all the time'. Have 'limits' , tell her that youre busy even when you are not if you have talked too much already.... Give her, her space...don't be a control freak. She has friends exactly as you do.

4: Learn to say 'no' to her. Also make sure she slowly adapts to it. Girls hate 'yes men'.

You'll have to pay me for the next six steps. :D

Not yet married....i have this friend from the time when we both used to hang out in diapers. When we grew up i just couldn't trust anyone else enough to give my best friend away so i decided to scapegoat myself. :D

@Alpha1

If you are really not fukking with my brain this time than here's a word of advice you 'can't buy'.

Rule 1 : She's NOT your freaking girlfriend. NEVER treat her as such. You HAVE to give her, what she deserves, because she will NEVER ask for it. If she does, than know that shit is about to hit the fan.

2: When you fight (you will), she's ALWAYS right....for at least a few hours into and post the argument. Stay calm and suck it up, thats a real man.

3: No, you don't have to talk to her 'all the time'. Have 'limits' , tell her that youre busy even when you are not if you have talked too much already.... Give her, her space...don't be a control freak. She has friends exactly as you do.

4: Learn to say 'no' to her. Also make sure she slowly adapts to it. Girls hate 'yes men'.

You'll have to pay me for the next six steps. :D

Your preaching the wrong girl... ops kid... :lol:

@Alpha1
You'll have to pay me for the next six steps.
lol ... I will try this.. thanks Aero
and yeah we talk a lot nowadays, will have to limit that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom