What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marshmallow l Maybe try talking to @Armstrong with a little ahm ah, affection. :D

but hey we can always hang him for treason as kim jonny un did to his uncle. :sarcastic:
can u imagine he says King Edward n NUST N LUMS are bakwas inst for any pakistani from middle east to apply for MA or BA ?:crazy: n he says PTI is just doin Drama n is just afta Pmln n doin nothing n dat its useless to attend pti protests:angry: hes :crazy: plz kill him:drag:

@Aeronaut shes from dubai...married ...engineer in pullin out oil n gas from ground n desert or sumthin like thi n shes indian....n cooks very well....she told us all dat here

@levina have i missed sumthin?

Yeh kya tha?? :what:
My introduction???:hitwall:
Dont worry you havent missed anything but he has.

How dare you question my memory l Dictator

but seriously...i'don't remember seeing you around here.

Sir war choro...not needed in this little oisis in the battlefield. :D

Seriously....we have crossed paths soo many times on this threads and many other forums.Thankgod my memory isnt as bad I used to think it is.
Btw whens ur surgery???

@Aeronaut shes from dubai...married ...engineer in pullin out oil n gas from ground n desert or sumthin like this:enjoy::p: n shes indian....n cooks very well....she told us all dat here:tongue:

@levina have i missed sumthin?8-)

Married = Boring... :bad:

I'll be in Dubai vely vely soon. She'll have the honor to feed the emperor with the food she brags so much about. :meeting:

can u imagine he says King Edward n NUST N LUMS are bakwas inst for any pakistani from middle east to apply for MA or BA ?:crazy: n he says PTI is just doin Drama n is just afta Pmln n doin nothing n dat its useless to attend pti protests:angry: hes :crazy: plz kill him:drag:
He is right,,,,,
PTI are burger kids
Tsunami was just a small wave :flame::flame:

Married = Boring... :bad:

I'll be in Dubai vely vely soon. She'll have the honor to feed the emperor with the food she brags so much about. :meeting:

But who is inviting you???:whistle:

And if you are coming on new years eve....then sorry that day I am busy,I'll go to watch the record breaking fire crackers show in dubai.:pop:

@levina

Yea maybe moderation is making me grumpier :omghaha:

No more surgery, i told the stone that baby executioner @Marshmallow was coming to smack it and it just exited without fuss. :D

PS- Stone has been expelled naturally, which came as a shock to my GP, bcz it was too damn huge to expell naturally.

I drank 2 liters of freshly squeezed lemon juice over two weeks. It burnt it out!

Wow!!!!!
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif

Very good choice of words!!!

IF she thinks in my wavelength then she'll wait for the right time and ditch you at the last moment....:lol:
But thats an IF.:-)

hell no way...i'm a squid. What else should I have said. They're my shipmates we're talking here...0 tolerance for that, no woman can be between our brotherhood :sniper:

Can't say about turkish girls but Desi girls sure will think that you are not serious :D
Now that i have a permanent Gf i am trying to make her my best Bud too

lucky badass ;).... I'm like a hot torpedo ready to launch...just waiting for the right target at the right time. Ya know what I mean :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom