What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine that your boyfriend had arranged a date with you for this weekend. Somehow he had to break it because his friends from his ex-school is coming to wherever you live (at my case it's Ankara). He just cancelled it to spend his weekend with his friends. What would you think. :)

She will say ok, but there will be after effects. :)

@levina

Yea maybe moderation is making me grumpier :omghaha:

No more surgery, i told the stone that baby executioner @Marshmallow was coming to smack it and it just exited without fuss. :D

PS- Stone has been expelled naturally, which came as a shock to my GP, bcz it was too damn huge to expell naturally.

I drank 2 liters of freshly squeezed lemon juice over two weeks. It burnt it out!
can we have dat historical stone be placed in madame tussauds meuseum as a pakistani antique?:lol:

@Marshmallow

Some people are born with negative charge....ignore them and charge on!!

@levina

Not at the New Years eve, i'm in Bali Indonesia. Would be heading off to Sydney for the New Years...then i leave for Dubai in mid Jan... A friends sister's wedding + seeing my better half :kiss3:

@Aeronaut
You are lucky.

hell no way...i'm a squid. What else should I have said. They're my shipmates we're talking here...0 tolerance for that, no woman can be between our brotherhood :sniper:
You could have told her this in a polite way.She too has friends am sure and would have understood what you meant.
But I seriously hope you 've not hurt her.Apologıse as soon as possıble.

@Alpha1
Confirm if all your mods here are soo insane.
i am wondering how come webmaster is still so sane??

Awesome words by Mr. Gandhi.

first-they-ignore-you-then-you-win-gandhi.jpg

That is exactly what happened when we demanded a separate homeland ;)

@DESERT FIGHTER @Alpha1 @Jazzbot @Ayush

I still maintain that Mr Gandhi ought to buy some cloths. :omghaha:

@levina l Lucky in what way? :D

@levina

Not at the New Years eve, i'm in Bali Indonesia. Would be heading off to Sydney for the New Years...then i leave for Dubai in mid Jan... A friends sister's wedding + seeing my better half :kiss3:

Naaah I am still not gonna invite you.:p:

Lol you're married???
You dont sound like one.:P

PS:
I have always messed up my menu when I have guests come over to my home....so I dont want to inflict torture on you.
You are spared:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom