What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine that your boyfriend had arranged a date with you for this weekend. Somehow he had to break it because his friends from his ex-school is coming to wherever you live (at my case it's Ankara). He just cancelled it to spend his weekend with his friends. What would you think. :)
Can't say about turkish girls but Desi girls sure will think that you are not serious :D
Now that i have a permanent Gf i am trying to make her my best Bud too

That must be buttstrong trying to hack your servers. What punishment should we subject this criminal to?
honestly he is actually annoyin me here alot by sayin :crazy: things...y he is like dat?:undecided: he is very stubborn
smileys-characters-674061.gif
he criticise PTI all da time n favurs PMLN .....he says wrong abt Pak Universities n everything....he has problems :crazy: ...aero!

Oye marsha is that you hitting alphee in your profile pic???:angry:
haha yeh:tongue:

Oye marsha is that you hitting alphee in your profile pic???:angry:

Only one person has the right to beat whoever she wants in the Kingdom. Its her absolute dictatorship... :whistle:

honestly he is actually annoyin me here alot by sayin :crazy: things...y he is like dat?:undecided: he is very stubborn
smileys-characters-674061.gif
he criticise PTI all da time n favurs PMLN .....he says wrong abt Pak Universities n everything....he has problems :crazy: ...aero!

He's a hidden zionist agent.You are free to torture him....waterboard him away... :enjoy:

@levina

Never seen you beforw here. Did you change usernames?

Introduce yourself... :meeting:

Only one person has the right to beat whoever she wants in the Kingdom. Its her absolute dictatorship... :whistle:

He's a hidden zionist agent.You are free to torture him....waterboard him away... :enjoy:
i do dat all da time haha....i have been very rude last weeks but koi effect hi nae armstrong pi:undecided: he is very stubborn! i feel like killing him wid a bomb blast:enjoy:

Sir
When was the last time you visited an ophthalmologist ?? 8-)
@Aeronaut shes from dubai...married ...engineer in pullin out oil n gas from ground n desert or sumthin like this:enjoy::p: n shes indian....n cooks very well....she told us all dat here:tongue:

@levina have i missed sumthin?8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom