What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! :lol:

Yes, I also learned to derive total losses by multiplying the number of matches with my losses per match. :P :rolleyes:

That explains why you don't play games. You must have lost too many rounds online, how else could you have come up with this example? ;) :D

To be honest, I don't play online that much, & even when I did, it was just a few games like Counter Strike.
lol:ashamed:
smileys-love-920181.gif
smileys-afraid-885309.gif
smileys-afraid-605865.gif
smileys-characters-486647.gif

alright, wanted to hear some foreign nationals opinions too.

Imagine that your boyfriend had arranged a date with you for this weekend. Somehow he had to break it because his friends from his ex-school is coming to wherever you live (at my case it's Ankara). He just cancelled it to spend his weekend with his friends. What would you think. :)

Last edited:
@levina alright, wanted to hear some foreign nationals opinions too.
Imagine that your boyfriend had arranged a date with you for this weekend. Somehow he had to break it because his friends from his ex-school is coming to wherever you live (at my case it's Ankara). He just cancelled it to spend his weekend with his friends. What would you think. :)

Nothing!
Somebody who thinks in my wavelength would say "chill with your buddies".:)

Nothing!
Somebody who thinks in my wavelength would say "chill with your buddies".:)

hmm but i think i was a little stupid when saying it. I just told that "we're not gonna meet this weekend, i'm gonna roll out with my friends, go and make a program with your friends" hows dat ?

hmm but i think i was a little stupid when saying it. I just told that "we're not gonna meet this weekend, i'm gonna roll out with my friends, go and make a program with your friends" hows dat ?
Wow!!!!!
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif

Very good choice of words!!!

IF she thinks in my wavelength then she'll wait for the right time and ditch you at the last moment....:lol:
But thats an IF.:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom