What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DESERT FIGHTER yar is this custom true that when its season's first snow fall in Quetta, people send snow in a pot to neighbourers hoping they would not know that pot contains snow, once they open it and realize the mistake, they are to give a food party to the sender's family... if they return it knowing that it was a trick, then the sender is to give the party?? :)

sounds fun if true !!

Never heard of it... but than again... never lived there for more than a week or 2... at a time .. :D

kia haal chaal hai ??? where's hype ????

I am well, thank you for asking. How are you? I hope you are well :)

I honestly am not in contact with him and have not been for a while. I have no idea where he is but my guess is that he left the forum unfortunately :(

I honestly am not in contact with him and have not been for a while. I have no idea where he is but my guess is that he left the forum unfortunately :(
Even u visit us very rarely now.
Been busy I guess. ;)
How goes life?

I'm fine, thanks ........ ttl !!!! :)

I am in Pakistan so have been a bit busy with family and stuff. But how are YOU i miss you Ayush??? :)
Still there? Long stay.
Me fine too.
Exams got over. Back home.
Waiting for 31st :P

Still there? Long stay.
Me fine too.
Exams got over. Back home.
Waiting for 31st :P

yups. I am traveling all of next month so I am leaving soon! But I am glad exams are over, how did your exams go? haha and i see you must be waiting for the crazy new year parties :D

yups. I am traveling all of next month so I am leaving soon! But I am glad exams are over, how did your exams go? haha and i see you must be waiting for the crazy new year parties :D
Yup, the very same.:D
So u gonna be in pak on 31st?

Zeezu[1].jpg

Photo0380[1].jpg

Just clicked right now
@Aamna14 @levina @S.U.R.B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom