What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@T-123456 @xenon54

Guys i had to do this in somewhere since "çay bahçesi" is over heated.

:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:
Yeah today was crazy.
ME section had some hostile masseges agains our country from people i wouldnt expect.

But i have to say Pakistanis are the coolest among all muslims, they are friendly against Turks, they dont care if someone is secular or not.
Thats what i call a brother.

But i have to say Pakistanis are the coolest among all muslims, they are friendly against Turks, they dont care if someone is secular or not.

Mate, i have to admit. You know our quote as "Turks have no friends other than Turks"

I was thinking like that... but after some conversations with Pakistanis, i am also considering them among our brothers. :)

Mate, i have to admit. You know our quote as "Turks have no friends other than Turks"

I was thinking like that... but after some conversations with Pakistanis, i am also considering them among our brothers. :)
Pakistanis are trustworthy people, i allways knew this but after my experiences here in forum im really sure about this.

Unfortunately.... a few mofos are bleeding my Sacred land.. and giving us a bad name...

Blood_Flag.jpg

Dnt know when all of this will end..

Yeah today was crazy.
ME section had some hostile masseges agains our country from people i wouldnt expect.

Don't worry its all a ploy, a diversion if you will before I cease control & convert Turkiye into the Islamic Republic of Turkiye ! :azn:

But of course that Disco Mevlana @T-123456 will be my Minister for Religious Affairs & @Sinan will be my Chief of Culinary Delights ! :agree:

While you - Oh Xenon54 the First, will be our new Caliph ! :smokin:

But a word to the wise - If you don't do what I tell you to - I'm gonna send you to some Arab Sheikh's Harem as his concubine ! :fie:

Khair jokes aside - Pakistanis are by & large neither Secular nor Islamists but we Love Turks & Turkiye ! :kiss3:

Dostlar Beni Hatirlasin ! :cheers:

Don't worry its all a ploy, a diversion if you will before I cease control & convert Turkiye into the Islamic Republic of Turkiye ! :azn:

But of course that Disco Mevlana @T-123456 will be my Minister for Religious Affairs & @Sinan will be my Chief of Culinary Delights ! :agree:

While you - Oh Xenon54 the First, will be our new Caliph ! :smokin:

But a word to the wise - If you don't do what I tell you to - I'm gonna send you to some Arab Sheikh's Harem as his concubine ! :fie:

Khair jokes aside - Pakistanis are by & large neither Secular nor Islamists but we Love Turks & Turkiye ! :kiss3:

Dostlar Beni Hatirlasin ! :cheers:
You are asking for coup.

@DESERT FIGHTER yar is this custom true that when its season's first snow fall in Quetta, people send snow in a pot to neighbourers hoping they would not know that pot contains snow, once they open it and realize the mistake, they are to give a food party to the sender's family... if they return it knowing that it was a trick, then the sender is to give the party?? :)

sounds fun if true !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom