What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alphas first meeting with his fiance:

Girl: help alpha how are you?

Alpha: silence... I...i...i.. im fine..

Girl: Are you sick or something? fever?

Alpha: no i miss my favourite cartoon show.. Dragonball Z..

:D.. :lol:

Just jokin..

Just jokin..
loooooool btw i hated dragon ballz ; freaks wth huge hair:rofl::rofl:

Just jokin..
Itnaa jal kiun rha hai ??? :lol:

@Alpha1

Waisay mai apnay aas paas kai logo ki shaadian hotay dekh kar soch rha hun kai amma ko rishta lekay janay ka keh hi dun ... she'll be delighted :D

What the hell am I doing with talking about affairs while today at Izmir Naval Shipyard Command, the Naval tugship TCG Değirmendere had turned up when she was being launched after her periodic maintainance. It was a deadly accident today, probably the deadliest we ever had since the TCG Muavemet.

We have 7 wounded, 8 fallen sailors with one being a petty officer. Also 10 civil workers are wounded, 2 workers dead.

Fair winds and following seas. What you've left behind mate, shall be our honor.

turkey_military_gays_270312.jpg

What the hell am I doing with talking about affairs while today at Izmir Naval Shipyard Command, the Naval tugship TCG Değirmendere had turned up when she was being launched after her periodic maintainance. It was a deadly accident today, probably the deadliest we ever had since the TCG Muavemet.

We have 7 wounded, 8 fallen sailors with one being a petty officer. Also 10 civil workers are wounded, 2 workers dead.

Fair winds and following seas. What you've left behind mate, shall be our honor.

Rest in peace !!!

Innalilahey wa innalehey rajeon.. May Allah bless them n give patience to their loved ones..

P.S.. RCC Afghanistan patch..?

Who made the mistake of going out in Lahore today?
why , what happened?
They blocked abdur rehman road. Did you notice ? :azn: the whole CMH , HULS, med college is a walled district now,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom