What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong This place has gone down to the dumps, so many children bickering and so little wit or panache about and around. Find hype man, find him.

@ZYXW where are you, you beautiful creature, liven up this place will you!

@Ravi Nair It is YOU who is as good as dead to me, Dragon balls- THOO!

@Aeronaut Any word from Hype, can't you use your mod powers to find a way to contact him- use his email to do so- or get webby to do so. An indication of his being alive at least would do well.

hahaha hi dillinger, how are you?? i miss you all....have been a bit busy!! :)

@levina

More like this.

i-love-you-like-grown-ups-do-no-for-real.jpg

Roger that...
General's diaper buddy is a gal.HEHEHE :P

Guys i am leaving PDF maybe for the time being or maybe i won't come back. Its been a nice experience i would want to thank all who have been very kind to me. Made some lovely friends here. Thank you.

Guys i am leaving PDF maybe for the time being or maybe i won't come back. Its been a nice experience i would want to thank all who have been very kind to me. Made some lovely friends here. Thank you.
what happened???
hamesha hamesha ke liye kyu ja rahe ho??
24993665.jpg

Last edited:
Why you leaving?
I promise to be nice dont leave:angel:.

:blink::blink::blink:

Who gave you the permission to leave my class???
Come back here.You are not going anywhere...specially on a christmas eve.

Was my lecture sooo boring??:cray::cray::cray:

@Alpha1 @Ayush @Armstrong .....okay now I know one more guy with A.. @Aeronaut @Marshmallow @Ravi Nair @Srinivas :help::help::help:

Did you read @Aamna14 's post???

@Dillinger babaji she might need your help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom