Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2013-12-17_18-24-42.png

The most cutest dog i have seen
Juno is his name
@Aamna14 @levina @Marshmallow

ALL HAIL EMPEROR RAMPAGE !!!!

This shall be the official flag of NASWARISTAN.
d12a805d-a0b7-456f-a702-29f70264480c.gif

@Alpha1 @hinduguy @Dillinger @Leader @Aamna14 @Jazzbot @Aeronaut @Marshmallow @S.U.R.B.

Orange and green represent the religion of our two big communities and white represents all other small communities.

I truly appreciate the sentiment you have put into coming up with the flag. :-) BUT you are NOT the emperor, @Hyperion often made it clear that the position was to devolve to @Aeronaut in his absence, respect the true Emperor's wishes or I shall be forced to perform my duty and unleash the royal sword upon your neck. :angry:

I truly appreciate the sentiment you have put into coming up with the flag. :-) BUT you are NOT the emperor, @Hyperion often made it clear that the position was to devolve to @Aeronaut in his absence, respect the true Emperor's wishes or I shall be forced to perform my duty and unleash the royal sword upon your neck. :angry:

What punishment needs to be given to this traitor?? :angry:

@Alpha1 I never did congratulate you on your betrothal. Congratulations, you are a tad bit too young but one never knows the path to happiness and this might well be it for you and the lady in question. May it be blissful and fulfilling.

@Alpha1 I never did congratulate you on you on your betrothal. Congratulations, you are a tad bit too young but one never know's the path to happiness and this might well be it for you and the lady in question. May it be blissful and fulfilling.
thanks a lot brother.. :)
btw any news on hype? :confused:

@Developereo,

As usual I have been reading your posts somewhere else with much enthusiasm and I must say, your English vocabulary is amazing and so is your sentence construction skill which can only been seen when a genuine English man writes. You must have extensively studied English literature, I guess. While admiring, I feel envious towards you. Wish my linguistic skills could be on a par with that of yours. :D

Shut up ......

You are hereby appointed as the royal jester .....

@S.U.R.B. If he fails to amuse me, chop his ungrateful head off and feed it to the pigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom