What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger

Don't mind rampy, i think he's high. :D

Indeed a cutie and its a big compliment coming from me since i don't happen to like dogs.

You strike me as a kind that doesn't like 'anything'!!

Thanks for bestowing your blessings on the poor dog, Malika Aamna Victoria the IX sahiba. :D

pooora hi ban kar dai meri jaan, mera hi bhala karay ga :D

Now why would i wanna do that... :kiss3:

@Alpha1

Aray manhoos number de raha hai apni fiancee ka ya main khud dhoond loon....zara us bechari ko bhi to pata chalain na tere kartoot. :lol:

Last edited:
@Dillinger

Don't mind rampy, i think he's high. :D

Thanks for bestowing your blessings on the poor dog, Malika Aamna Victoria the IX sahiba. :D

No one gets high on a cigar, it might make you wheeze and cough perhaps even feel light headed if you are new to it but it most definitely does not get you high. As insignificant as that upstart is he is after all a malcontent and traitorous element, ergo he must be punished so as to maintain decorum and protocol. I would be just this harsh if it were you in his place or my brother Buttsy who I am quite fond of. No mercy.

Its not my fault that you lack sound judgment then.

Thread banning a troll is like putting a bowl of steamed beef in a cage and watch the cat, try to eat it. :omghaha:

Well can it be reversed? If so then I suggest it as the apt remedy, this is the nation of Naswar, we are an authority unto ourselves and you have the right to invoke said method as you stand in Hypezu's place. Preserve the glory of the nation, hand the fool a thread ban till he takes possession of his senses.

Indeed a cutie and its a big compliment coming from me since i don't happen to like dogs.
seth.jpg

This one's Seth
both are my better half's ;)
i personally don;t like dogs much
but i guess will have to like them :D
@levina

Its not my fault that you lack sound judgment then.
Don't mind him he is like that :disagree::disagree:

View attachment 11925
This one's Seth
both are my better half's ;)
i personally don;t like dogs much
but i guess will have to like them :D
@levina

Don't mind him he is like that :disagree::disagree:

@Aeronaut His wife to be is a dog person, they're going to turn their house into a barking and mewling menagerie!:bad:

@Armstrong Can't you just sit on all of his kittens one by one, just plant your bottom on them and stay put till they stop thrashing?

Last edited:
Or you lack the ability of self realization? ;)

Couldn't be any further from the truth. @Alpha1 surely knows i am in love with his kitties so much so that i am all up for abducting them :lol: be ready Alphee when you are gone on this PDF gathering i'll take them with me :D

@Alpha1

Are you complaining about me??

alphee yeh main kia dekh raha hoon manhoos, hamari muhabbat ka kia hoa!!! :confused:

Couldn't be any further from the truth. @Alpha1 surely knows i am in love with his kitties so much so that i am all up for abducting them :lol: be ready Alphee when you are gone on this PDF gathering i'll take them with me :D

Khabardaar agar un bheegi billion ki taraf ankh utha kar bhi dekha. :pissed:

haan albata, alphee k sath jo marzee karo.

I don't mind giving them to you or @levina or @Marshmallow but not some feline haters on this thread :disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

persians or the Greek?
I am raising a British Shorthair for a month.. could give you that :D

Abducting those kitties would be still more fun then you just gifting them to me, would be the new year surprise for you :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom