What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up ......

You are hereby appointed as the royal jester .....

@S.U.R.B. If he fails to amuse me, chop his ungrateful head off and feed it to the pigs.

@Aeronaut this had turned into a rebellion, gather the forces and let us crush this upstart, let us show him the full fury of those set above his station by the great Emperor.

OUR NEW NATIONAL ANTHEM

@Alpha1 @S.U.R.B.
Hail, people of heroes,
Hail, immortal Fatherland,
Your sons were born again
With the faith and the Ideal.
Your warriors' valour,
Your pioneers' virtue,

Hyperion's vision,
Today shines in every heart
Youth, Youth,
Spring of beauty,
In the hardship of life
Your song rings and goes!

And for EMPEROR RAMPAGE ,
Eja eja alalà
And for our beautiful Fatherland,
Eja eja alalà
In the NASWARI borders,
NASWARIS have been remade

RAMPAGE has remade them
For tomorrow's war,
For labour's glory,
For peace and for the laurel,
For the shame of those
Who repudiated our Fatherland
The poets and the artisans,
The lords and the countrymen,
With a NASWARI's pride

Swear fealty to RAMPAGE
No poor neighbourhood exists
That doesn't send its hordes
That doesn't unfurl the flags
Of redeeming NATIONALISM

d12a805d-a0b7-456f-a702-29f70264480c.gif

Last edited:
3 people killed .. no word on who did it but it was outside an Imam Bargah

Typical, attack the one place where people will predictably congregate in numbers. Either TTP or depending upon the affiliation of the imam bargah the LEJ...buggers all.

pooora hi ban kar dai meri jaan, mera hi bhala karay ga :D

@Aeronaut It seems that we have stumbled across a willing martyr. Makes me wish this were real, AND almost makes me wish that I were a Pakistani just so I could have him squashed by the high minister Buttstrong's butt..ah..one imperious command and his life would be taken in such an agonizing manner..ALMOST!!

@Aeronaut It seems that we have stumbled across a willing martyr. Makes me wish this were real, AND almost makes me wish that I were a Pakistani just so I could have him squashed by the high minister Buttstrong's butt..ah..one imperious command and his life would be taken in such an agonizing manner..ALMOST!!
Yara god have mercy on my lungs ...... remind me never to accept cohibas again as a gift !!!

Yara ye tou shaitan ki aant ki tharhan hain. khatam hi nahi hotay !!! :blink:

@Leader

Yara god have mercy on my lungs ...... remind me never to accept cohibas again as a gift !!!

Yara ye tou shaitan ki aant ki tharhan hain. khatam hi nahi hotay !!! :blink:

@Leader

fags are depression killers, Cigar is enjoyment, it tastes best when you celebrate success.

but Cigar is costly...but they are the real deal.

and if you are somewhat elitist or prefer a style and you are well above 25 years and into a profession such as mine, then you may go for a pipe. live with style, and ofcourse dine at places where it is noticed :D

fags are depression killers, Cigar is enjoyment, it tastes best when you celebrate success.

but Cigar is costly...but they are the real deal.

and if you are somewhat elitist or prefer a style and you are well above 25 years and into a profession such as mine, then you may go for a pipe. live with style, and ofcourse dine at places where it is noticed :D
abbay mai tou akela hi phoonkay ja rha hun !!! :tsk:

Just gave one to the security gaurd .... has no idea how much $$$ he's smoking :partay:

abbay mai tou akela hi phoonkay ja rha hun !!! :tsk:

Just gave one to the security gaurd .... has no idea how much $$$ he's smoking :partay:

I do believe that Cigar should be given only through licence and not to the ungrateful...they should only get fags. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom