What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you want peace(scorpion back).

Noo I didnt want to upset turks here(@Sinan had already expressed it and now I didnt want @Neptune mod to warn me)
But then turks must understand i like Peter O'toole and not T.E.Lawrence :(
He was such a gentleman...or he atleast looked like one.

T-123456 said:
Lets just forget your little(BIGGGG)lie.:P
Ohhh you dont know this week I'll have to sit inside the enclosed booth used for the sacrament of penance and give my confession.
Oh lord mercy!!!:(:(

T-123456 said:
Btw,couldnt find a red Taurus(hate blue).
Copy cat...:smokin:

I CAN ALWAYS TAKE A LIBERTY OR TWO HERE AND THERE.

The next time you take liberty with my gender, I will cut your tail off, barbecue it, and feed it yourself ya dirty lemur :D

/I am not serious :)

Sorry had to bring this here,or else mods would've locked us out of that thread.

Nope active sports will keep your body and mind both fit.When you're running and when you're lifting weights your brain doesnt have to think and it doesnt have to work,its idle.
And if you really want to be fit then you've to fool your body in thinking that you are not trying to be fit.
kapish amigo???:smokin:

No kapish.

I actually enjoy lifting weights. I enjoy running.

Yes, I actually like running.

And I like to keep my body toned.

Noo I didnt want to upset turks here(@Sinan had already expressed it and now I didnt want @Neptune mod to warn me)
But then turks must understand i like Peter O'toole and not T.E.Lawrence :(
He was such a gentleman...or he atleast looked like one.

Ohhh you dont know this week I'll have to sit inside the enclosed booth used for the sacrament of penance and give my confession.
Oh lord mercy!!!:(:(

Copy cat...:smokin:
Yeah sure blondy,he only got that picture.
Here you go,

peter-otoole-thumb-350x465-121230.jpg

I knew you would say that(copy cat).
Lord mercy?
You dont believe in any of that so again?(a lie):omghaha:

Ravi Nair you are very stubborn :)

A Human is never complete/interesting without his/her foibles and mistakes.

I do not desire a flawless woman neither do I desire a flawless life. My follies and my mistakes and the way I learn from them constitute life

Last edited:
@Ravi Nair Bro you really need to stop ruining your comebacks with the nearly apologetic/explanatory asides. Kills the wittiness, you'll feed me my tail, leave it at that- don't end up adding that you don't mean it- such humor always requires mock seriousness which must parade itself as genuine seriousness.

@Ravi Nair Bro you really need to stop ruining your comebacks with the nearly apologetic/explanatory asides. Kills the wittiness, you'll feed me my tail, leave it at that- don't end up adding that you don't mean it- such humor always requires mock seriousness which must parade itself as genuine seriousness.

Bah. Why do I even talk to Lemurs on the internet.

I have a universe to destory.

I court death herself

Dont know why men get philosophical so often???:-)

I know why I get philosophical. It is a facade for me to appear 'deep' and 'thoughtful'

@Dillinger, I developed the habit of explaining the joje after quite a bit of people wouldn't get the sarcasm.

So I began to put pointers in my posters.

So putting that became a force of habit.

Ohhhh

You cartoon.:pissed:
You thought I would do this just to provoke you and other turks here??

But didnt I tell you that he was no more???
Nope,come to think of it:what kind of a teacher are you?:pissed:
I thought it was payback,since you are a bit vindictive:whistle:

@Dillinger, I developed the habit of explaining the joje after quite a bit of people wouldn't get the sarcasm.

So I began to put pointers in my posters.

So putting that became a force of habit.
Dispense of it around me and during your hours in the Nation of Naswar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom