What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry had to bring this here,or else mods would've locked us out of that thread.

Nope active sports will keep your body and mind both fit.When you're running and when you're lifting weights your brain doesnt have to think and it doesnt have to work,its idle.
And if you really want to be fit then you've to fool your body in thinking that you are not trying to be fit.
kapish amigo???:smokin:

Hey... you have Lawrence of Arabia.... in your avatar.

We don't like him. Way to provoke Turkish users.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Errr

:eek:Is that so???
But he's just an actor not the real TE Lawrence.:angel:

Confession:
Just now I skipped my own post,because I saw a guy in my profile pic instead of my scorpio.:)
And yaa i knowI've ruffled some feathers here......a taurian I suppose.:devil:

And why is your signature longer than your post???

ALL HAIL EMPEROR RAMPAGE !!!!

This shall be the official flag of NASWARISTAN.
d12a805d-a0b7-456f-a702-29f70264480c.gif

@Alpha1 @hinduguy @Dillinger @Leader @Aamna14 @Jazzbot @Aeronaut @Marshmallow @S.U.R.B.

Orange and green represent the religion of our two big communities and white represents all other small communities.

Last edited:
8-)8-)

And how dare you use that pic in your avatar??:pissed:

One day a Turk(@T-123456 ) and his camel were walking in a desert when they meet a stranger.
Stranger asks: Where are you going with this donkey ?
@T-123456 replies: Are you blind to see this is not a donkey ?
Stranger quickly replies: I am not talking to you, I am talking to the camel
.:lol::lol:
:rofl::rofl:
:bunny::bunny:

If you cant stand a a sting,do not put your hand in a scorpion's nest.:whistle:

Told you,i know how to handle little scorpions.:coffee:

Last edited:
The other day in a European city a woman was drinking a coffee at a coffeeshop and petting her Hamster(on the table)which she took with her.
Suddenly the dishwasher a woman came out of the kitchen grabbed the Hamster and and ate him raw.
The woman in shock asked:why did you eat my Hamster?
The Dishwasher answered back:Sorry cant help it,smelled a rat and ate it im a Musahar.

What was the joke???:undecided:

T-123456 said:
Told you,i know how to handle little scorpions.

It took you good 1 hour and 30 minutes to reply back and that too with a joke which wasnt funny.:p:

Try this ....i bet this one's gonna make you fume.....read at your own risk :devil:

In a train carriage there were an Indian man, a Turkish man, a spectacular looking blonde and a frightfully awful looking fat lady. After several minutes of the trip the train happens to pass through a dark tunnel, and the unmistakable sound of a slap is heard. When they leave the tunnel, the Turkish man had a big red slap mark on his cheek. :lol:
(
1) The blonde thought:- "That Turko wanted to touch me and by mistake, he must have put his hand on the fat lady, who in turn must have slapped his face".:frown:
(2) The fat lady thought:- "This Turkish man laid his hands on the blonde and she smacked him".:confused:
(3) The Turkish man thought:- "That stupid Indian man put his hand on that blonde and by mistake she slapped me".:angry:
(4) The Indian man thought:- "I hope there's another tunnel soon so I can smack that Turko again". :D

Hey taurian turk this is just a joke :enjoy:

What was the joke???:undecided:

It took you good 1 hour and 30 minutes to reply back and that too with a joke which wasnt funny.:p:

Try this ....i bet this one's gonna make you fume.....read at your own risk :devil:

In a train carriage there were an Indian man, a Turkish man, a spectacular looking blonde and a frightfully awful looking fat lady. After several minutes of the trip the train happens to pass through a dark tunnel, and the unmistakable sound of a slap is heard. When they leave the tunnel, the Turkish man had a big red slap mark on his cheek. :lol:
(
1) The blonde thought:- "That Turko wanted to touch me and by mistake, he must have put his hand on the fat lady, who in turn must have slapped his face".:frown:
(2) The fat lady thought:- "This Turkish man laid his hands on the blonde and she smacked him".:confused:
(3) The Turkish man thought:- "That stupid Indian man put his hand on that blonde and by mistake she slapped me".:angry:
(4) The Indian man thought:- "I hope there's another tunnel soon so I can smack that Turko again". :D

Hey taurian turk this is just a joke :enjoy:
I was out(groceries),you didnt get the joke?(try harder):smokin:
So the indian was a chicken huh,waiting for a tunnel to smack the Turk?:omghaha:
See both the ladies thought it was the Turk,they couldnt imagine the Indian to do such a thing.:dance3:

I was out(groceries),you didnt get the joke?(try harder):smokin:
Meh!!

T-123456 said:
See both the ladies thought it was the Turk,they couldnt imagine the Indian to do such a thing.:dance3:
Yeah thats because Indian men are decent :coffee:

(ahem ahem ahem god cross my heart I wont lie again fingers crossed...:disagree:just this one time to win this argument:angel:...this lil chicken needs to be roasted well)

Meh!!

Yeah thats because Indian men are decent :coffee:

(ahem ahem ahem god cross my heart I wont lie again fingers crossed...:disagree:just this one time to win this argument:angel:...this lil chicken needs to be roasted well)
I see you want peace(scorpion back).
Lets just forget your little(BIGGGG)lie.
Btw,couldnt find a red Taurus(hate blue).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom