What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, not necessarily working out and probably not compared to you :-)lol: :D ) but the clothing is similar. Don't know the words in English for it. I mean similarity in clothing, accent etc. Maybe @Talon can explain it better than me. You really need to see it yourself. I know that it is not like that in the USA since I have studied there for 1 year.

Compare it a bit to the "gangsters" in the Black and Latin community in USA. There are normal people among them and those "gangsters"

LOL, actually those two I posted are rappers but since you mentioned the word criminal than many of those people are probably also criminals to make matters worse:lol:

:lol:

Can't correct my spelling mistakes since there is something wrong with the forum. If I do it then large chunks of my posts suddenly disappears. Other with the same problem?
@KingMamba he means street bums :rofl:

Also many who went to Punjab call themselves Punjabi now (by this I mean those who migrated who weren't already ethnic punjabis), only those who went to sindh still use muhajir tag.

Nope.. they call themselves urdu speakers... the others are rohtkis or haryanvis ... also the urdu speakers got a sweet deal by Liaqat Ali Khan..

I probably like Paris, Rome and Barcelona the best. Paris for its French architecture and special feel. Very cosmopolitan city. Like the French language (I am more or less fluent) and cuisine. Mentality too somewhat. I mean the mentality that you should not worry too much and enjoy your life. That is even seen more in Southern Europe such as Spain and Italy. That is somewhat very close to the Arab way of life.

What I felt more close to personally, as a country, is Spain without an doubt. Probably due to 800 years of Al-Andalus rule, 20-25% Spanish words being of Arabic origin, similar accents when pronouncing many letters even, sometimes I see similar faces, somewhat similar landscapes (especially in the South), most close climate, somewhat similar cuisine, mentality etc. Very open people, laud (such as Arabs too), hospital, less disciplined, lazy etc. (also something Arabs can struggle with)

Northern Europe is TOTALLY different if you ask me. More closed off, more disciplined, totally different cuisine, weather, mentality, landscapes etc. I mean if you compare Denmark, Northern Germany etc. with Spain it seems that they are not countries from the same continent.

I know that many Europeans themselves see those differences and acknowledge them so there is definitely something about the issues I told.

Well, Catholic vs. Protestant/Lutheran too if you want to add religion as well. That has also largely shaped the differences.

Oh, I also liked Munich and Berlin. The two only German cities that I have spend more than 1 day in.
Rome was nice...sadly I went in Summer and ended up burning my skin... :cray:

Venice is ok too, Helsinki isnt too bad...just need 1-2 days and you can see all, Tallinn at least the old city can be seen in a few hrs...aint too big or maybe i walk alot :unsure:

Apart from that yea, Copenhagen looked nice though I was there for few hrs and well, Malmo, Sweden looked lovely though I hated being alone there :cray: didnt understand what to do with soo little time

Well i don't think visiting for medical reasons would come under that category.
Well, @al-Hasani asked whether Indians and Pakistani's can travel to each others country.
This is exactly that.
Atleast a thousand Pakistani's come to India for medical treatment each year regardless of anything else.

I have come across stories of people and once i guess of a woman who went to India for some issues regarding her ancestral land and wasn't being granted the permission to get back to Pakistan. Nobody can claim that we can travel safely to India or vice versa.
I dont think India can legally stop any one from exiting the country as long as they have entered legally.

Though I have to say that I agree with the sentiment that Indians treat Pakistani's quite badly compared to how Indians are treated in Pakistan. I have heard stories of Indians being treated like kings in Pakistan because the Pakistani people were extra-ordinarily warm to them. They have come back with very surprised and very favourable opinions.

Pakistanis in India are however...not looked kindly upon. The ones who come for medical treatment are treated well enough though - much better than tourists in any case.

@KingMamba he means street bums :rofl:

Not regular street bums but gangsta wannabes that are chasing girls/going out clubbing in the weekends but "playing" Muslims during the days. I have seen such an mentality a lot among the Muslim diaspora in Europe and it pains me to see MANY (far from all it must be said) behave in such a way.

To make it all clear for everybody.

I am talking about types like this.

Those are mostly Berbers and some Algerian Arabs, Moroccan Arabs in action. Some Tunisian Arabs too……

Most of such types in France are from the former French colonies in Africa though. Senegal, Congo etc.

@Talon maybe you know what I am talking about now:D The music video is simply horrible but what can we do. At least they are not Saudi Arabians or Arabs from the Middle East.:D

Rome was nice...sadly I went in Summer and ended up burning my skin... :cray:

Venice is ok too, Helsinki isnt too bad...just need 1-2 days and you can see all, Tallinn at least the old city can be seen in a few hrs...aint too big or maybe i walk alot :unsure:

Apart from that yea, Copenhagen looked nice though I was there for few hrs and well, Malmo, Sweden looked lovely though I hated being alone there :cray: didnt understand what to do with soo little time

LOL. Do you get sun burns? I never do.:D

Never been to Venice or Helsinki.:D
Malmo is the most northern place I have been on earth.

Well, you probably where at the airport or central Station in Copenhagen right? I have been 1 to Malmo across the bridge. Copenhagen is much, much better. Never been to Oslo or Stockholm though so can't tell about that!

Well, @al-Hasani asked whether Indians and Pakistani's can travel to each others country.
This is exactly that.
Atleast a thousand Pakistani's come to India for medical treatment each year regardless of anything else.

Yes medical tourism.. even americans go to india coz of tht...

I dont think India can legally stop any one from exiting the country as long as they have entered legally.

Though I have to say that I agree with the sentiment that Indians treat Pakistani's quite badly compared to how Indians are treated in Pakistan. I have heard stories of Indians being treated like kings in Pakistan because the Pakistani people were warm to them. They have come back with very surprised and very favourable opinions.

Pakistanis in India are however...not looked kindly upon. The ones who come for medical treatment are treated well enough though - much better than tourists in any case.

We are known for our hospitality.. even welcome enemies(as guests) with open arms.....Something we are proud off..

Not regular street bums but gangsta wannabes that are chasing girls/going out clubbing in the weekends but "playing" Muslims during the days. Most of such types in France are from the former French colonies in Africa though. Senegal, Congo etc.

@Talon maybe you know what I am talking about now:D The music video is simply horrible but what can we do. At least they are not Saudi Arabians or Arabs from the Middle East.:D
I have only HEARD about some Saudi students in UK going to night clubs...since no one takes me there I have never seen one so cant speak much about it But I guess these types are not Saudi Arabians ...

LOL. Do you get sun burns? I never do.:D

Never been to Venice or Helsinki.:D
Malmo is the most northern place I have been on earth.

Well, you probably where at the airport or central Station in Copenhagen right? I have been 1 to Malmo across the bridge. Copenhagen is much, much better. Never been to Oslo or Stockholm though so can't tell about that!

Not really sun burns...I just get rash kind of reactions....Well yes I saw the central station, walked around the city ..couldnt do much in few hrs...was there for an interview went around after the interview...

kk.jpg

Sleeping beauty of Quetta

I have only HEARD about some Saudi students in UK going to night clubs...since no one takes me there I have never seen one so cant speak much about it But I guess these types are not Saudi Arabians ...

Not really sun burns...I just get rash kind of reactions....Well yes I saw the central station, walked around the city ..couldnt do much in few hrs...was there for an interview went around after the interview...

Well, they exist in every culture and country but they are much less numerous. I mean "Saudi Arabians" (people native to lands that are now Saudi Arabia) migrated for centuries to other Arab countries and outside the Arab world be it Africa, remaining Asia etc. but in recent times they have not. Only as foreign students temporarily such as me for example. On the other hand you have other Arabs such as for example Yemenis, Iraqis, Palestinians (for obvious reasons), Egyptians, Syrians, Lebanese, who have migrated to Europe decades ago (first really started in 1950) and to France. Due to French colonies in Northern Africa, Arabs from Northern Africa have a much longer presence than the Arabs from the Middle East. Many migrated due to wars, instability or to seek a better life.

I know Saudi Arabians who did un-Islamic things (students like me) in the US but I have never seen Saudi Arabians act like the bunch I showed you in that horrible music video.

It has to be said that most that act this way, at least the Arabs (a small, small minority overall - has to be said) are people who were born in Europe and grew up there. So they are in behavior more similar to Europeans than to Arabs despite being of Arab descent. Their parents are not though.

Sorry for the long post but had to explain the reasons for that not being the case.

It has to be said that most that act this way, at least the Arabs (a small, small minority overall - has to be said) are people who were born in Europe and grew up there. So they are in behavior more similar to Europeans than to Arabs despite being of Arab descent. Their parents are not though.

Sorry for the long post but had to explain the reasons for that not being the case.
:agree:

This is not negative always. Sometimes it is a good thing. It depends on the issue. But I have little doubt that some Saudi Arabians would act like all other Muslim migrants (minorities among them) if they had a recent tradition of settlement in Europe like other Arabs. So it is not because I would rule such an behavior out although the culture in the Arab Middle East and in particular Arabian Peninsula is deeply rooted and conservative and such behavior would be a great cultural shock. Now it is different due to the open world we live in, due to the internet, travels etc. So the youth is not any different anymore. Watch the same movies, hear the same songs, wear similar clothes etc. Especially since they can afford all of that, mostly. But living abroad in Western Europe has surely made me different in a way. Even without noticing it.

This is not negative always. Sometimes it is a good thing. It depends on the issue. But I have little doubt that some Saudi Arabians would act like all other Muslim migrants (minorities among them) if they had a tradition of settlement in Europe like other Arabs. So it is not because I would rule such an behavior out although the culture in the Arab Middle East and in particular Arabian Peninsula is deeply rooted and conservative and such behavior would be a great cultural shock. Now it is different due to the open world we live in, due to the internet, travels etc. So the youth is not any different anymore. Watch the same movies, hear the same songs, wear similar clothes etc. Especially since they can afford all of that, mostly. But living abroad has surely made me different in a way.
:agree: It gives you a broader view!

@al-Hasani during new year party:

View attachment 11845

lol
Isnt that you bro? Isnt that Balouchi uncle?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom