What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was me depressed when I was in UK :rofl: 1st time soo far away from home :D

Well, this has been going on for about 1 year now…so maybe I should really worry….. Just have a strange appetite. Don't know what it is. My grandfather rarely drank much water either and he is turned 90 years this November and is in "fine" form for his age. So… My brothers are eating as bears though. Don't know what it is. Both older and younger.

My sisters are more like me:D

Yes I lift weights but I was always heavier in high school I played American football at 127kg. :lol:

127 KG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!o_O:o:

American football? Never played it. I only played football, basketball, tennis and then I have always like to run and swim. Running is something I do every 3 day or so. Normally 2 times per week. About 10 km in total.

OK, so at least our Arab-Iranian relations are way better I see since there are plenty of Iranian tourists in the Arab world and there are also many Arab Shia pilgrims who visit Iran.

Do many people have families in India and vice versa? Can't be that many can it? How do Indian Muslims view Pakistan?

Only the muhajirs of Pakistan may have some family on the other side and kashmiris who have family stuck in indian occupied side. Indian Muslims are split some like Pakistan but never had the opportunity to move when Pakistan was made and the others hate Pakistan because they felt it should have never been made and it weakened Muslims in India.

OK, so at least our Arab-Iranian relations are way better I see since there are plenty of Iranian tourists in the Arab world and there are also many Arab Shia pilgrims who visit Iran.

Do many people have families in India and vice versa? Can't be that many can it? How do Indian Muslims view Pakistan?
Nope my whole family from 3 generations ago moved to Paksitan...my greatgrand father prob didnt...I think he died before the move...all his brothers, sisters (their in laws) and the children (my grandparents were teenagers) all mvoed...

How Indian Muslims view us? Well majority are happy in India as they didnt have to leave behind ancestral land or loose anything ....so they think we made a mistake...while some say good riddens :rofl: havent heard one go good for you :unsure:

LOL no I was saying I am fine, hbu? :D
I wouldn't ask you your weight, woman find that offensive here. :lol:
Unquote me crazy!! :angry:

127 KG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!o_O:o:

American football? Never played it. I only played football, basketball, tennis and then I have always like to run and swim. Running is something I do every 3 day or so. Normally 2 times per week. About 10 km in total.

Yeah I was like a balloon at one point. My grandmother used to cook for me and my brother so she fattened us up but he never was as big as me. :cheesy:

LOL no I was saying I am fine, hbu? :D
I wouldn't ask you your weight, woman find that offensive here. :lol:
Me fine alhamdulillah...just got a tingle in the throat prob will have sore throat soon :unsure:

@Talon

I forgot to tell you that I have visited nearly all Arab countries in the Middle East but I don't consider them as foreign since they are neighboring Arab countries and not far away.

What about you? You told me that your avatar is from Estonia and I told you that I have never been that east or north in Europe. Have you visited Spain? If not then you should visit. You must visit BARCELONA. I hope that you are a football fan and like FC BARCELONA.

Have you been to India or China? I have not.
I dont mind football but aint a fan...Yea INSHALLAH I will visit Barcelona soon...prob in 1 -2 yrs...got some collaboration there ;)

My youngest brother is 16 and he is 6'4. My father was 6'6 so we are all tall. I feel like I would have been taller if I didn't lift weights at a young age but I had to because I used to be so fat. :lol:

Me too.. but i dont think weight lifting stops ur growth ? otherwise must be the .. reason...

P.S: Do you look like Maurice Tillet aka Shrek (the inspiration for the movie) :

1522262_789092357774291_781261201_n.jpg

I may add that running during the day in most of KSA during summers is close to impossible unless you want to die.:D

It is first something I started to do here in Europe and it has been great actually.

Only the muhajirs of Pakistan may have some family on the other side and kashmiris who have family stuck in indian occupied side. Indian Muslims are split some like Pakistan but never had the opportunity to move when Pakistan was made and the others hate Pakistan because they felt it should have never been made and it weakened Muslims in India.

I can gather that muhajir means "migrant"? How many Pakistanis belong to that group of people? I mean most of modern-day Pakistanis and their families always lived in what is now Pakistan in recent memory right?

Well, that sounds complex.

Nope my whole family from 3 generations ago moved to Paksitan...my greatgrand father prob didnt...I think he died before the move...all his brothers, sisters (their in laws) and the children (my grandparents were teenagers) all mvoed...

How Indian Muslims view us? Well majority are happy in India as they didnt have to leave behind ancestral land or loose anything ....so they think we made a mistake...while some say good riddens :rofl: havent heard one go good for you :unsure:

Unquote me crazy!! :angry:

Wauw. So you are a muhajir or what? Well, that was a shame.:(

Well, I always wondered about such an question. Thanks for the answers. I guess it is more complex than one can imagine.

Me too.. but i dont think weight lifting stops ur growth ? otherwise must be the .. reason...

P.S: Do you look like Maurice Tillet aka Shrek (the inspiration for the movie) :

View attachment 11842

I have read that weightlifting from a young age can deter your growth. Not sure how accurate that is. Not a doctor.

Speaking about weightlifting (which is popular among the Arab diaspora in Europe) then the types that do that, at least here in Europe, are what you would call street thugs back home. I mean the gangsta/ghetto type. I cannot take them seriously so I have not really got into that. I like to be in shape though but I do that by running and being "active".

Nor am I even an Yemeni

I never said you are, and I don't think it is a sin to be Yemeni.

All Indian Hindus should get deported from KSA and every Arab country in the world. No need for them. Tired of their nonsense. In reality they can't hurt a flue hence all the conquest of outsiders and outside rule for centuries.

This kind of comments is bigoted and intolerant.

Nor am I even an Yemeni, LOL. Yemen is one of the coldest civilizations on earth (predate India) and is one of the most beautiful countries. Ironically the first settlers to India came from nowhere other than the Arabian Peninsula.

All Indian Hindus should get deported from KSA and every Arab country in the world. No need for them. Tired of their nonsense. In reality they can't hurt a flue hence all the conquest of outsiders and outside rule for centuries.

Let them migrate to Burma or some other countries.

@Yzd Khalifa

Happy to help. Most Indians generally are.
But using derogatory language for my religion is not acceptable under any circumstance.

The point I was trying to make was regardless of religions, humanity exists here and there. Without a doubt this kind of laudable endeavors are appreciated.

I don't like to bash religion, period, be it Buddhism, Islam, or Christianity. I guess it is more like of something I was brought up by, never to insult something sacred to others.

Man we are a country of more than a Billion people and billion opinion . If you see country wise you will see India Saudi cooperation going up nothing else .

The Saudi-Indo relations are well and good, developing in a fast pace annually. Today, our trade volume is massive, and today, we work to get her to counter-terror and promote stability and security. KSA presently tries to work to find common ground of interests between India and Pakistan to ensure the security of the region. We look forward to seeing a prosperous flourishing India next to a prosperous flourishing Pakistan hand in hand.

LOL , we are advanced enough to send a probe to mars and have a manned mission planned to the moon by 2020. We are the second fastest growing economy in the world, so the last thing we have is an inferiority complex in front of a civilization of camel herders and terrorists and especially from a guy from the failed state of Yemen.

Though I appreciate the remarkable capability, effort, and advancement India demonstrated on her space-program, I'm more grateful to the contribution India gave in the field of radiology which saved the lives of many people on this planet.

KSA's development is modest compared to other countries across the world. We have been testing our own sats for more than 20 years, but we still want to see more.

I may add that running during the day in most of KSA during summers is close to impossible unless you want to die.:D

It is first something I started to do here in Europe and it has been great actually.

I can gather that muhajir means "migrant"? How many Pakistanis belong to that group of people? I mean most of modern-day Pakistanis and their families always lived in what is now Pakistan in recent memory right?

Wauw. So you are a muhajir or what? Well, that was a shame.:(

Well, I always wondered about such an question. Thanks for the answers. I guess it is more complex than one can imagine.

I have read that weightlifting from a young age can deter your growth. Not sure how accurate that is. Not a doctor.

Muhajirs (people who migrated from india in 47.... probably historys biggest mass migration)
I think close to 8% ...? most of them are settled in Karachi n Hyderabad... others were punjabi so u cant differentiate them from the rest of the population (Punjab)?

No, none of my family is in India. They all migrated to Pakistan i mean my father's side because my mother's side is from Iran so we all live here. A uniquely diverse family in fact. I don't know how Indian Muslims view Pakistan but Indian Hindus surely threaten to kick them into Pakistan because of their religion.

View attachment 11842

Nah it doesn't apparently but I can think of no other reason why he got taller than me. :lol: He is skinny as hell so he just kept growing I guess lol.

That's fucked up lol nah I don't look like that. :rofl: I have a full head of hair and abs Alhumdullilah. :cheers:

No one belongs to that group at this point but many attribute that word to themselves. Yes most always lived here.

@Yzd Khalifa, you are quoting posts that were not intended for you bro, and I obviously was joking about the deporation part. Just tried to piss that sarthak troll off. I know that you have probably not read the last 10-15 pages but I actually had an interesting discussion with an Indian, @Contrarian

No need to tell me that i lost my cool and the others in that past debate which was short, LOL. I don't really have a problem with India or Indians as I have always said and Indian users can testify too, unless we are talking about the significant portion of Indian users on this forum who hate Islam and seem to hate Arabs and Middle Eastern people for no apparent reason….

I suggest not to discuss with that sarthak troll. Already answered him when I took him seriously and he magically disappeared when it became to difficult and his arguments fell apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom